Click Here!

Looking for a kagome/sesshomaru or a Kagome/InuTisho(sp?) fic

RiddleOfAllTime

Hi everyone, I thank you for taken time to read this.

I'm looking for a fan-fic. I'm not sure were I had read it, it was either here on AFF or FF.net. I am also not sure if it had been finished or not although I believe it was.

All I remember of the fic was that Kagome was went back further in time, I believe she met Inuyashas father first and with Sesshomarus mother(I think) and when she realised that she was sent further back she headed back to the well and jumped into it only to find herself only a few years after that meeting. She continued to jump into the well unfortunately only to pop up in different parts of Sesshomarus life. I remember at one point she got back to the Inuyashas time only to be attacked and heavily wounded and fell back into the well only this time with Shippo and Kirara(I think Kirara) and when she appeared in the past once more she was helped by Sesshomaru and his dad and Inuyashas mother.

I remember that she was playing with Shippo and young Inuyasha in the gardens and she told them about what she had done to adopt shippo in all ways. I remember her telling them she had to go though trials and she and older Inuyasha went through it. She and Inuyasha went through the first challenge together but the last one He couldn't go with her because of his half-blood so she chose Kirara to go with her only to in the last challenge to come against a feral inner demon possessed Shippo, who she allowed to wound her because she could never hurt her son.

I hope there is enough information there for someone to help me find this fic. Please help me. Thank you.

R.O.A.T

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.