Click Here!

Review responses for "Truth or Dare 2.0" (PHINEAS AND FERB)

GeorgeGlass

SWK 2013-07-21 id # 3000068466 The slow build of the story is good and all, but this is becoming quite boring, not for the lack of sex, but for the fact that the dialogue isn't as funny and well done as it was in your previous works. In fact, the first two chapters could have been a great first chapter, it would have set the story on a good spot, signaling were this was going and how. But the slow build up isn't doing any favors here.

I knew I was taking a chance trying to ramp the story up gradually. My main reasons for doing it were (1) I wanted the game to escalate at a somewhat realistic pace at the beginning and (2) I wanted to see how much intensity I could squeeze out of really simple things: a hug, a kiss, a first trip to second base. Maybe it wasn't as much as I'd hoped.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Aysha 2013-07-21 id # 3000068470 I have to say that I'm really enjoying this, though I'm not sure I like this "disinhibition field" it feels like cheating. If you could writ it so that it was nothing more than a placebo effect in response to truDEE (who fore some reason reminds me of Ju-Dee) says "disinhibition field" and produces a simple static electrical field.

P.S. hope you write quickly. :P

Yes, the disinhibition field was a little bit of a cheat (although it doesn't strike me as any more implausible than most of what happens on P&F). I used it partly as a way of showing how out of control Tru was getting in her manipulation of the kids, and partly to set up the very last scene with Norm.

SWK 2013-07-23 id # 3000068478 I feel kind of cheated, but to be truthfull I think it was a good story with good dialogues, escenes and a believable plot. How you dealed with it was quite fun and close to how it happens in the show.

I feel that leaving the teenagers out was kinda mean, but well so it's life. Thanks for the story, it was quite interesting.

I didn't really want to bring the teenagers into the action because (1) an orgy of 10 characters was as much as I could handle without losing track of what was going on, (2) I just couldn't imagine a scenario in which Candace interacts sexually with her brothers or their friends, and (3) I just LOVE making Candace completely freak out. :)

In any case, I'm glad you basically liked the story.

Fairy-Slayer 2013-08-01 id # 3000068513 Now that was a lot of fun, better than any version I ever played. Of course with the high-tech Phineas and Ferb touch it was bound to be extreme and reach the heights of pure joy (and even a decent-smelling Buford? ;)). I loved how one of Tru's "prime directives" seemed to be making the game more pleasurable no matter what was required. When it got to the more risqué stuff it was still cute and happy, but then some of the admissions, plus pheromones and force fields brought out some great action. Again, great revelation of Isabella's feelings and true lovemaking with Phineas.

I can't resist requiting Isabella's unrequited love for Phineas.

I originally planned to make Tru seem a little darker, like maybe she had some sort of hidden agenda, only to reveal at the end that her motives were anything but sinister. She's basically an extension of Phineas and Ferb themselves--she might go to extremes, but ultimately, she's generous and thoughtful and just wants everyone to have a good time.

Adyson was quite an animal, which was a lot of fun considering she hooked up with Buford in the end (well, Ginger was the one who got it "in the end" literally but that's a different thing). Heh, if she likes getting turned on with the smell of farm animals in the air yet Buford was too much then he must have really had the stink on. Also cute how Baljeet used her for some nice bum and the later explanation, enhancing his pleasure by 89% in the end. (There I go again with the puns!)

LOL. I thought it would be fun to give Adyson a hidden fetish...and Buford a forcible shower.

Went nuts looking for Jango ("Django" is the spelling? Seriously?) but he's definitely a good player; Holly was a nice match even if originally there was that mock disdain that almost always means some level of feelings. (Or did I forget an important detail or two in the past few hours? Wouldn't put it past me.)

I believe Django is named for the child of one of the producers of the show.

I kind of got it into my head that the pheromones had a bit more effect on Django than the other kids, turning a nice young man into a ravening sex-beast.

Gretchen is one of the best cuties, IMO, and very sweet but a little sad that she knew about Ferb's crush on Stacy. Admitting that she wanted to out-compete the Doofenshmirtz girl, at least by enough, was very charming. No wonder Ferb's heart melted (or the pheromones, drugs, electric fields, etc.) got him to reciprocate his feelings at least for the night. Though something tells me that she made enough of an impression that he may develop a hankering for a lil' nerdgirl to satiate his appetites.

Can't get enough Gretchen. And yes, I was trying to imply that Ferb returns her fondness for him. (On some level, 11-year-old Ferb must know that he has no chance with 16-year-old Vanessa.)

Candace got a nice shock out of it, with Stacy finally feeling her pain too. Jenny, the laid back one, certainly had the right solution. Just glad Linda didn't figure out what was really up with her, though if mom ever realized it was a way to keep Candace from calling all day long then she'd be making her daughter a plate of special brownies every single morning.

Like the writers of the show, I can't resist an opportunity to make Candace completely freak out. :)

Chuckled at the idea of Linda medicating her neurotic daughter with hash brownies. Although Linda would probably use a pie. :)

Finally, great B plot fit with the main story. Norm was his usual "useful" self, really doing good by doing bad (or the other way around?). At least he was well rewarded for his very good deed. Let's hope the squirrel can keep up with the action in the bushes that night, though if it's anything like the ones that were in Candace's pants then no problem.

I figure robots need love too. But that squirrel's gonna have a rough night. :)

Thanks for another fun romp through the .. Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to talk about what happens in the Flynn-Fletcher living room. My bad. But your good (better: you're good.)

THANK YOU!

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.