Click Here!

Okay, I know for a fact that I read this recently... I don't know for sure If I read it here on AFF, or if I possibly read it on FF.net, either way I can't seem to find it now :(. So here's what I remember!

Oddly enough I can't remember if Xander did this to get Spike, or if he just wanted to do better!?! But he got a better job, the construction job (I think). He also started taking Marshall Arts classes... At one point Spike said something about Xander being fat, so Xander started to go to a Gym and stopped eating junk food as well. I think Buffy told him his job wasn't good for him and to quit, because she thought he was too tired to patol... Xander told her it was his life and to let him live it. I think she made a coment about how he should be in school, he replyed that at least he had a job and didn't have his Mom paying his bills...

I don't really remember much else, I hope it was enough that someone will know it. If you could give me the Title, Author, Site and or Sites it is posted, I would be very grateful. Please and Thank You! :)

Umm... I think that Willow and Angel were a couple!?! Oh at one point Buffy sent Spike to tell Xander not to go to work, because she thought he should rest... I think she also went to where he was working to tell him the samething. I think there were demons that were Vampire hunters... at least I think that was the same story! Um and I'm pretty sure that Spike took care of Xander at the end because he was hurt!?!

Does that help!?

Edited by MuggleAngel

:D It took me awhile, but I found it myself! Oddly enough it was the one story that I was positive could not be it... LOL! For anyone who may like to read it; the story is Love's Fool, by forsaken2003 and is posted on FF.net. Just fallow the link below, it should take you to it no problem!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6002076/1/Love-s-Fool

P.S. Thank You so much to DemonGoddess061 for trying to find this for me! If you hadn't asked for more info on this story, I never would of found it on my own... So again, Thank You! :hug:

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.