Click Here!

Can't access the Add Story Page

Hi there,

I just signed up to AFF. So I accessed my profile and went to My Control Panel. I clicked the Add link under Anime, and got brought to a page with the following URL: http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/userpanel.php?add

The page only contains advertising for this forum:

"Get more out of your AdultFanFiction.net experience at our Forum!

Be the first to get the scoop on AFF news! Register for our Forum and you'll be automatically subscribed to our site-wide mailing list..." Etcetera.

I clicked the Add links for several other archives, but I keep getting the same problem.

Thank you for your time.

Hi!

A couple of things come to mind.

First, try logging out of the archive, and then logging back in using the fields in the upper right corner. We have a known glitch that makes the center login fields work only when creating the new account and activating it. After that, they don't work.

Second, remember that passwords are case sensitive. If you used a capital when setting the password, you need to use a capital when logging in.

If neither of those help, then I suggest clearing your cache and cookies and logging in again. Sometimes you get a corrupted cookie string that can cause this issue. Just keep in mind that clearing your browsing history doesn't clear the cache. We have instructions here for most major browsers.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.