Click Here!

Champion of the Amazons (Wonder Woman/Justice League Futa Fic)

No_1

After a strange plague sweeps through Themyscira, killing many of the Amazons the patron goddesses of the Amazons decide they need to repopulate the island. Aphrodite comes up with a suggestion in her typical vein along with the other goddesses, and when consulting the fates they discover that Aphrodite's suggestion will be most successful and cause least damaging effects.

Aphrodite's suggestion? A Champion is to be chosen to repopulate the island. The goddesses appear to Diana, Hippolyta and the other remaining Amazons and announce a tournament to be the one to save and repopulate the Amazons, as well as to be the Ambassador to man's world.

Diana wins the tournament and hence is blessed by the goddesses to become a Futanari, while the other Amazons are made no longer infertile. Diana is made to impregnate them, before leaving for man's world to find other lovers to impregnate and bring back to Themyscira to repopulate with Amazonian children.

Requirements:
-Diana is in a sexual relationship with the entire of Paradise Island/Themyscira including Hippolyta. Esentially the Amazons have sex with any and all other Amazons/inhabitants of Themyscira

-Hippolyta is against Diana becoming Wonder Woman but relents due to it being the will of the goddesses

-Diana has a harem of other female superheros, this must include Hawkgirl, Starfire and Supergirl, others are optional, as are villainesses

-Keep characters of legal age, of course.

-Diana's children from non-Amazonian mothers take after their mothers in some traits (Starfire's children having her skin color, Hawkgirl's having wings etc)

Optional (But not Required)

-Diana does not understand Man's world's sexual/nudity taboos or that Futas don't exist in man's world (other than shapeshifters)

-This can be a Marvel Comics crossover if you chosoe, but it is then the following must be included in Diana's Harem: Mystique, Storm, She-Hulk and Sif. Others are of course optional

-Hawkgirl is the first non-Amazon member of Diana's harem and has aggressive sex with Diana for the first time during a spar

I'm sure there's more detail I could mention but cannot think of it now, so I'll just respond to any questions given here :3

If you decide to do this challenge, thank you, I look forward to reading X3

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.