Click Here!

*ATTENTION* - CKEditor upgrade to be done tonight

Okay,

We have already uncovered some issues with the upgrade. There is no text box in Safari, FF, Chrome, or Opera. There IS one in IE 10, but no format buttons. We're rechecking the config files and instance calls to see which part needs modified further.

Thanks for your patience.

By the way, once this is sorted, the upgrade kills the grey text area in IE 10, and allows IE 10 to work in its default quirk mode.

:bash:

Well, we discovered there were some definite issues that we need to address, before trying this again. Fairly minor issues, but enough of them that there is a fair bit of tweaking needed done to the editor config files before proceeding.

We (manta and I) will try again next week Thursday, at 5 pm EDT.

In the meantime, until we work out those issues so we can actually finish with the upgrade, IE 10 users, please remember to use the workaround I posted for you. Once the rte IS upgraded, you will no longer have to do that.

Two other things -

One, if you're experiencing the above mentioned issue, clear your cache, and it will correct.

Two, I inadvertently ran a query where all the reviews in the buffy subdomain are now attached to one story. Not to worry, I have a ticket open with Nexcess to get that table restored, so the reviews will go back to where they need to.