Click Here!

Looking for Naruto/Harem dimension traveling fic

Guest Anon777

Guest Anon777

I recall Naruto hopping to a universe where all the males are female, he gets a female sage of six paths to join his harem somehow. Later he summoned the shinigami and convinced him to turn into a woman and then the Shinigami joined his harem as well. It was crazy and over the top, I think he turned Sasuke into a girl as well at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Spyash2

That actually sounds like an interesting story. I wonder what it was called though, or if you remember which site it was on. It'll narrow the search down quite a bit.

• 1 month later...
Guest Spyash2

I've looked through two sites so far - one being fanfiction and the other ficwad. Sadly none of them had a story of this description. So either it is gone, or it's so deeply hidden that it is difficult to find.

It would make things a whole lot easier if you know the name of the author who made this story, or what site this was on.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember the name so I've been searching for similar contents, but "dimension travel" is a broad category and I don't even know if it was mentioned in the description since the dimension travel might have come into play closer to the middle of the story than the beginning, but I can't remember the order of events really well. I do remember Sasuke after being turned into a girl trying to kill Naruto before Naruto convinced her somehow to not kill him.

• 3 weeks later...

theres a fic thst is similar where naruto somehow activates 'godmode' cheats for naturoverse and makes sasuke female, she later tries to kill him i think cant remember the name of it but its deffinately on ff.net

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.