Click Here!

hunting for a SessXKag fic

Guest Dark_Master9692

Guest Dark_Master9692

Hey I have been hunting this fic for almost a month and still cant seem to find it D= hopefully someone where can help me,

What I remember about it is that Inuyasha is fed up with Kagome being weak and useless and they tie her up or something and talk bad to her and then walk away leaving her there bound, naroku shows up or one of his minions and rapes her or tries Sesshomaru shows up and takes her to his castle, when nothing works or Kagome doesnt talk to him (dont remember which) he brings in 3 dog demons from another land to try and help, things get crazy and one of the dog demons wants Kagome but Sessy had feelings for her by that time and gets mad...

I hope thats enough to go on I dont remember anything else... and all that I believe happened in the first couple chapters, also I believe the work was completed when I first found and read it a few years ago XD so if anyone knows what it could be let me know!

Thanks

~Dark

Guest Dark_Master9692

It sounds like A Question Of Honor

OMG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! *hugs you then backpeddles* erm ahahah sorry I am just so happy to be able to read that story agian AND to know its still around :2tubs: you are awesome! I dont know how you found it but I am so glad you did! Thanks agian!! *wanders off to read*

LOL you're welcome. Not much to finding it, since I've read it and remembered it :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.