Click Here!

Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer!

StoryJunkie

Well, I'm not too sure, but I'm thinking curiosity is a very interesting thing. As for the "will never test" thing, I've already spanked a few girls already... talk about what curiosity killed...

What's all the fuss about new year? Shouldn't people celebrate new year during their birthdays?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First you'd have to wake your tired and bored Muse!

Then you might discover to your dismay your old muse's tastes have changed, so ask him what he likes to inspire now??? :D

Rocks. Lots and lots of rocks. Falling out of the sky.

How exactly is mpreg supposed to work, anyway?

well males don't have womb so a placenta must be implanted into the man's abdominal cavity to house the embryo . seems to me its a pretty painful process ;)

~~~~~~~

what should never be cooked in the kitchen?

Because if the high level vibration function is too stronge, it will brake their crystal balls.

How I wonder, do how the Potterites, have time to learn Magick, especially when they spend all time doing the nasty to each other in the sack??? Cal

• 2 months later...
Puppies and kittens. Everything else is fair game (and quite tasty, most of the time).

Why do stupid people seem to reproduce a lot faster than normal or smart people?

Because it takes two or three stupid people together, in order for them to come up with one complete thought. Reproducing faster like bunnies gives them the possible options of eventually coming up with right answer by trail and error. Be kind to stupid people, they don't know any better. Unfortunate this problem seem to run in families... thus the "Bushes", and politics only seems intensify this genetic flaw of stupidity to the ultimate level! Cal ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Because I wasn't here.

Why can't I find the "key" to the mystery thread?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
From Iceland, we'd like it back now, please!!

How come we (the public) have to pay, and not the rich f**kers who tanked the countries economy?

Cause them rich fuckers need to be up against the wall with a final cigarette and a blindfold, thats why.

Why do cops go to Dunkin Donuts?

Cause them rich fuckers need to be up against the wall with a final cigarette and a blindfold, thats why.

Why do cops go to Dunkin Donuts?

Hahaha, I'm with you there....

uhm, yeah...

Cops go to Dunkin Donuts, because they can smell it!! :rolleyes:

Why do we laugh when others fall down, but get pissed off when others laugh at us when we fall?

Hahaha, I'm with you there....

uhm, yeah...

Cops go to Dunkin Donuts, because they can smell it!! :rolleyes:

Why do we laugh when others fall down, but get pissed off when others laugh at us when we fall?

Cause it ain't no fuckin funny when I land on MY ass!

t(^.^)

Why are the good stories called lemons?

Because you can use them to make lemonade!

Does anyone know that today is my birthday?

Only you... Now get over here and get your friggin spanking! Are the cameras rolling for this, gonna feed it live on youtube...

Do I spend too much time on my computer?