Click Here!

Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer!

StoryJunkie

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably because he's more annoying than a high-pitched barking chihuahua waking you up at 4 am. (wait a sec... who's Cal, anyway?)

Why do I enjoy my ex's misery so much?

Yo... Toots that's me, Saitochan I don't like my name taken in vein! I just might have to come after you, or before you... Leer who gives a damn, as long as one comes! :flirtysmile:

Why do you believe that obnoxious poisonous plant girl { Ima Darling } from hell, she lies through her forked tentacles? And she doesn't give out for free, unless you feed her that stinky fertilizer...and then she likes to climb on top and push everyone around whether they like it or not! :poke::jaw:

Calanthee the Gslinger :dualpistols:

Yo... Toots that's me, Saitochan I don't like my name taken in vein! I just might have to come after you, or before you... Leer who gives a damn, as long as one comes! :flirtysmile:

Why do you believe that obnoxious poisonous plant girl { Ima Darling } from hell, she lies through her forked tentacles? And she doesn't give out for free, unless you feed her that stinky fertilizer...and then she likes to climb on top and push everyone around whether they like it or not! :poke::jaw:

Calanthee the Gslinger :dualpistols:

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

I'm Terribly sorry Calanthee, I didn't know she was talking about you. U^_^

Well, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, so to avoid putting my foot in my mouth (again), I think I'm going to pass on this one.

Edited by Saitochan

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

I'm Terribly sorry Calanthee, I didn't know she was talking about you. U^_^

Well, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, so to avoid putting my foot in my mouth (again), I think I'm going to pass on this one.

Don't be insulted Saitochan, I just like to tease, but I promise I am harmless! As for putting your foot in your mouth, we all do it here once or twice a month and I wouldn't want to deprive you of the pleasure. :wavey:

OH! LOOK Ima's pretending to be insulted in the next post, because I said her tentacles were forked...oops that's right its her tongue that is fork... I got confused! :w00t:

She says absolutely dreadful things about me on a regular basis... so I need to return the favor, and keep her on her hairy toes and tentacles... don't let her fool you she loves the attention. :twirl:

Cal :dualpistols:

Cal why do you say such hurtful things about me my tentacles are not forked.

Gee-wiz, who you trying to kid, Ima darling, there is not one kind emotional part, to that evil mean lean and green plannnt girl body of yours...you probable chew on bugs just to hear the crunch they make before you swallow them. I hear they are healthy for you anyway. And its your tongue which is forked not your tentacles... so excuse me!

Confused, but deadly Cal :dualpistols:

Question: So Sweet Honey Love, what do big squeegees bugs taste like????

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

If she won't go out with you, there’s always another to ask !

How come they don’t call auto-correct “auto-mess-up-what-I-typed ?”