Click Here!

Requesting Alpha/Beta for Original Scifi (potential M/M)

Hyperminimalism

Right now I am in the midst of coming up with ideas for a new story. I have one that I am creating characters for, but I am not working heavily on the plot as of yet. I do, however, have an idea of what I want the plot to be about, and it involves a genre I haven't written in yet. It will be centered around the genre of science fiction, so if you have any experience or interest in that avenue, your help would be greatly appreciated.

• I am not looking for a beta/editor so much as I need someone to help me toss around ideas, as well as tell me what you think about the ideas I have already, to help me carve a clearer path for what I want to do.
  • What I am considering writing is going to be an original piece of fiction. I already have a handful of characters I am creating, but they need a lot of development.
  • This story will most likely be more humorous/amusing. Not necessarily a "comedy", as those are incredibly difficult to tackle, so let's just say a crime/action-adventure. This is very much up in the air to be changed, so it's not set in stone. I will say now that I am a writer who prefers to take time developing plot and characters as opposed to jumping straight into romantic or sexual issues. There will most likely be M/M (primarily), but also (M/F), bisexuality, homosexuality, heterosexuality. If you are comfortable discussing this, then your help would be appreciated! It's more of a light-hearted idea for a story, so no heavy aspects like rape or anything like that.
  • I hope to find someone who is open-minded, willing to listen, and willing to give me an opinion. There isn't much else i can think of at the moment, but we can talk more about anything if you have any questions or concerns.

If you are interested in becoming my beta/muse, I can be contacted in a couple different ways:

• Responding to this thread
  • Through PM on the forum
  • Email: mwat_@hotmail.com
  • AIM: knifecrew
  • While I do have other messengers, I am primarily on AIM. Please let me know by responding to this thread or any other means of contact if you prefer a different messenger. I am more than happy to use what's best for you! :)
Edited by Bun

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.