Click Here!

Review reply for: Secret Bit of Right From Wrong

ChrisCross

1. 1. Do any of the characters exhibit warning signs of Mary-Sue-itis?

• Steve Rogers/Captain America
    • Agent Cate McCormack
    • Karen McCormack
  2. 2. Has my tendency toward Angst gotten out of control?

• Nope, schadenfreude is my friend.
    • Yes, you literary sadist, get those characters on Prozac, STAT!

Hi, all!

If you got here from the link in my A.N.'s, just skip the next bit and shoot your questions, comments, complaints and suggestions at me. My muse is on a review-only diet, it seems, so any and all contributions to my muse-chow pile are welcome. Go on, hit me with your best shot!

If you are like me and stumble on these forums by chance, no prob! The story link is Secret Bit of Right From Wrong. To let you know what you might be jumping into, I'll sum up the story. It's mostly a romance story between a de-powered Steve Rogers (Captain America) and an OC. Just to warn you, the OC has had a tendency towards Sue-dom, so I'm building a back story to give her faults and quirks, but it's an uphill battle. The backstory has some abuse, violence, and non-con regarding supporting characters, but it will not be explicitly shown in the main body, just referenced to explain the OC's weirder quirks. At a future point, some violence/distress may enter the story, but by no means is it the main focus. The story idea was started by otaku330, as a challenge. Otaku is also a beta for some of it, but more betas = less time obsessing = more time writing, so if you want to beta, please let me know!

So, lets get reviewing/replying!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.