Click Here!

I Hope Someone's Up To This

Guest Tuftiperkys

Guest Tuftiperkys

I recently wrote what was meant to be a one shot in HP/DM only to get halfway through and realize I had no idea how to end it!

I've enabled it so that other writers can add chapters and I hope that someone will as I'm eager to see how it will end and progress and can think of nothing myself. I didn't want to leave it open ended, that's not fair to readers, but I can't finish it myself. The only requirement is that it must end with Harry and Draco as the main coupling (in the meantime pair them with anyone if you want to, mentioned already or no). You can finish it within the next chapter, or write 70 more chapters yourself, or just build a few upon it. You can make it into something utterly ridiculous, I don't care, or write a chapter and then pass it off to another author (which I think would be incredibly exciting but I may just be a huge geek). Perhaps as the ideas grow, I'll add as well! However you decide to do it I hope someone will respond and I look forward to reading and reviewing whatever you come up with!

By the way, you don't have to have ever written anything before and you can retract any of my story if you'd like, of course you'll need an explanation. You can do anything you want as I have no preference, go crazy with it, there are no constraints! And if you'd like, I'll Beta the chapter you write and everything.

I only ask that if you're going to add, you leave a marker of some sort, a review that says 'I'm taking on the next chapter,' or an intermediate chapter that says, 'Reserved,' and you can take as long as you like writing your chapter, there's no time limit! That way there won't be any confusion and people won't write two conflicting chapters that are meant to be posted directly after the last. And if you write a chapter of this, please leave your penname at the top so I know whom to thank endlessly, unless you prefer to remain anonymous. That said, good luck and have fun with it, make it into whatever you want, a crackfic, a pwp, a serious drama, or just an utterly zany plot.

Oh and as I don't know where the story will go, I don't have a title in mind, I've put up a placeholder but if you want to change it to match your story just let me know! Same goes for the warnings, summary, and whatever else you want to personalize! In the meantime feel free to review what I've got so far and leave detailed notes, because if no one takes me up on this I may have to write it myself, which I really do not want to do but I'm not going to let it fester.

Anyway, without further ado, the story is called 'Unwelcome Surprises,' for now at least and can be found here:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600015907 or if you'd rather, you can go to my author page at Calrissian18 (http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296834040) to find it.

And my email is pretzelqueen17@hotmail.com in case you want to take me up on the Beta offer or you have a question I failed to answer. I hope you'll participate!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.