Click Here!

Has Anyone Noticed That Their Kills Have Shrunk?

Solaris

Two nights, I checked my kills to find that there was over 305 kills, checked last night to find my kills were now at 275 and then this evening I noticed that it was now 253?

WTH happened in the past two days?

My kills are going down.

Is this just me or is everyone else being effected by this weirdness?

Beth

Two nights, I checked my kills to find that there was over 305 kills, checked last night to find my kills were now at 275 and then this evening I noticed that it was now 253?

WTH happened in the past two days?

My kills are going down.

Is this just me or is everyone else being effected by this weirdness?

Beth

:) Solaris... When you are killed you occasionally loss frags, successfull Kills result in added frags... your kill Numbers go up and down. One night I had almost 700 kills and the next day it was 550, because people killed me and took my frags. Evil Cal likes to steal lots and lots of frags... if you kill a person, who has killed alot of other victems recently... you can steal his/her frags [ Kill points]! I have also noticed, that lately I can win a attack without killing people completely and still earn Experience Points.: :(

Sorry, Sugar, but I think evil Cal has killed you a lot, so I owe my present level to you Lady!

• 3 weeks later...

This is interesting.

On one page there are two kill numbers. One is the number of actual kills made, the other is trophies stolen from rifled corpses. The first only goes up once per successful duel to the death, the other varies by the amount taken from or lost to opponents.

I think they're like dogtags or maybe the bull's ears.

Anyway, i just confirmed that it is possible to have more killtrophies than actual kills made.

trophy.JPG

Hmmm. If that isn't legible: Trophies are 1385, confirmed kills 1296