Click Here!

Mistique

Guest Skelo

I have not read any of these, but this is what I got searching "Mystique" in the summary field:

Secret Bonding
Sequel to "Who Needs Boys?" What happens when Magneto finds out about Rogue and Mystique's secret affair? Contains Rogue/Mystique femslash and a Mystique/Magneto/Pyro threesome. Complete. EPILOGUE added!
[AmandaLee] X-Men: (All Movies) > Threesomes/Moresomes

Who Needs Boys?
Mystique comforts Rogue after Bobby dumps her. Mystique/Rogue, femslash. Post X2.
[AmandaLee] X-Men: (All Movies) > FemSlash - Female/Female

Change of Heart
Charles/Mystique, Rogue/Logan After the battle with Apocalypse, Mystique has a dark past she must have help confronting, who better to ask than Charles Xavier? More inside!! Chapter 8 up 12/19/10 Sort of AU, HJ, Language, M/F, Oral, SoloF, SoloM, Violence, WIP
[LadyAlex] X-Men - Animated Series (all) > General

Show Me Love
X2 fic. After joining the Brotherhood, Pyro has problems coping with being around a naked Mystique...or does he? Pyro/Mystique and Pyro/Magneto.
[AmandaLee] X-Men: (All Movies) > General

Like a Shampoo Commercial, but with Sex.
Mystique, Logan, a big ol' waterfall. Whee! Pretty PWP. M/F
[Tique] X-Men: (All Movies) > Logan/Mystique

Where I Belong Spinoff: First Time
Mystique and Logan decide to get closer. Romantic. M/F
[Wolvertique] X-men Comics > Het - Male/Female

A secret from the past
What will happen if Mystique has a family? Who will she choose? How will people react? Bi, F/F, Inc, M/F
[Archfiend] X-Men - Animated Series (all) > Het - Male/Female

The Teaching of Squirrel Girl
Mystique runs into a rather odd local mutant while hiding from one of her "deaths".
[speyeder] X-men Comics > FemSlash - Female/Female

No More Kids' Table
Okay, so Pyro DOES get involved with Mystique and Magneto. Very graphic, and sort of OOC.
[Tique] X-Men: (All Movies) > Threesomes/Moresomes

In the Beginning
Just a short story about--you guessed it--Magneto and Mystique's first few years together.
[Tique] X-Men: (All Movies) > Het - Male/Female

Favorite Things
Mystique successfully seduces Logan! (Formatting issues--NO CHANGE.)

Without a Word
A short story about Magneto and Mystique. Of a more romantic vein than my previous ones.

A Mother's Love
Mystique sneaks into the Xavier mansion to see how her son is doing. Though the visit doesn't go quite as planned. COMPLETE, Inc, M/F, SoloM
[schiffThomas] X-Men: (All Movies) > Het - Male/Female

Just Like Prometheus
Wolverine is taken to the brink of insanity and death by a vengeful and twisted Mystique. Non-Con, Torture, Violence, M/F
[Ayla] X-Men: (All Movies) > Logan/Mystique

A Streetcar Named Sabretooth
Mystique considers the relationship of Stella and Stanley Kowalski. Serious, serious apologies to Tennessee Williams! M/F

Forget to Wear Blue
{Pyro/Mystique} For all of her angry words about how they shouldn’t have to pretend to be “normal”, she was pretty afraid to let him see her as anything else. COMPLETE, M/F
[Lucilla Darkate] X-Men: (All Movies) > Het - Male/Female

Domination
The sequel to Favorite Things. Mystique and Logan are still at it, but how do the X-Men feel? Now with new chapters and flavor crystals. Fixing some weird formatting issues; no real update.

I Love You, I Hate You
Kurt and Mystique are secretly having an affair. Will their illicit explorations finally destroy the two damaged people or save them? BDSM, Bond, D/s, Dom, Exhib, Fet, H/C, Humil, Inc, M/F, M/s, Preg, S&M, WS
[Appleseed] X-Men - Animated Series (all) > Het - Male/Female

Need
Post X2. An angry and emotionally hurt Mystique leaves Magneto and the Brotherhood and hooks up with Logan. Logan/Myue. ue. COMPLETED.
[AmandaLee] X-Men: (All Movies) > Het - Male/Female

Strange Happenings
Summary inside. Chapter 7 Up! 6/15/10 Pairings are, Charles/Mystique, Hank/Kitty, Rogue/X23 slight bond, F/F, HJ, Language, M/F, Minor, Oral, Preg, SoloF, SoloM, Toys, Violence, WIP
[LadyAlex] X-Men - Animated Series (all) > Het - Male/Female

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.