Click Here!

'All Mine!' A.N. & Review Page

Red Ghost

Okay, so recently, one of my stories was made invisible as it was in breach of AFF's ToS of having A.N.s which were over a limit of 600 words and I fear that this story might also be in breach of that ToS as I have a habit of writing A.N.s before the story so I'm moving them all to protect the stories. This will include review replies and what not.

A.N. for the first chapter (Home Coming: Part 1).

So this is the story that I was working on which I accepted in the form of a request from a friend that I met in the forum and this isn't the only story that I accepted. I got one more story lined up as well, the plot is ready and I just need to get round to writing it however that might be problematic as I also have to work on this and Kinky Konoha. That reminds me, for those of you who love Kinky Konoha, you might also like this story. There's no harem but there is a lot of Naru/Saku and various kinks involved in it.

It is a yandere Sakura fic. For those of you who don't know what yandere is, it simply means that Sakura has an unhealthy obsession over Naruto and refuses to let him be at peace with any other girl or even by himself, a bit like Hinata but more assertive. Great news for Naru/Saku lovers and because it was written by me.... I digress. Still, enjoy the story.

A.N. at the bottom.

A.N.: Well that's it for the first chapter and just like my other story, I got the storyline for this story all plotted out as well, it just makes it easier to write and the process of writing it is much faster. Anyways, how did you find it, any good? I didn't want to add any sex to the first chapter as I felt that I needed to lay the foundations of the story, sort of like what's happened already and what's most likely going to happen in the future, just to properly explain what's happened in the story so far.

Next time, a look in the past through Sakura's eyes and I'm still not sure if I'm gonna add sex to it, most likely not but after the next chapter, there will be hot, steamy and generally heavy sex filled chapters. This story was originally an excellent idea by my friend Maxxx7491 and he let me take it on as a story on his behalf. So thanks to Maxxx for the idea as well as being the beta reader for the story.

Other than that, let us know what you think of the story so far by posting a review and we'll be sure to keep an eye out on the review box. Any ideas or suggestions please let us know... as long as they're half decent, and all flames will be quenched by the superiorness of this story. Superiorness is apparently a word. Anyways, you get the idea and because me and Sparky are working on this together, we will discuss anything and everything relating to this story together so your review will definitely be picked up by either one.

Sorry if the performance of this chapter wasn't that good as I only get time to write this in the night, when most people hit the beds so you can imagine me staying up, alone in the dark, writing this. Sometimes, I become so tired, I write whatever just to finish the chapter. I'm not sure it was the case when writing this but I felt extra tired and was barely able to keep my eyes open long enough although I did get Maxxx7491 to look over it.

Edited by Red Ghost

Guest TheJusticeFriends

Hey, JusticeFriend here. Got a question. Your story is just invisible or is it completely gone? I'd freaking ass hate to have to type out that storybook of a review I did last time. A better question is I don't really know how anything works on this site so will you have to re-upload your story or will it just become visible again?

Thanks in advance!

The problem, it seems, is that I have managed to violate a ToS that AFF have set in place by making my A.N.s repeatedly exceed a limit of 600 words and I wasn't really home over the weekend and no way that I could access my inbox. I had a 7 day period in which to adjust the A.N.s but as you can imagine, didn't get it done on time. As a result the story was made invisible, ironically just as I came home and started to bang out the next chapter with the reply to your review which I still have saved.

The problem is that I don't have a story to post on anymore but don't worry, I got everything you were trying to say to me. Anyways, I have just contacted AFF ToS team and told them that I corrected the errors. As a result the story should be back soon with all the reviews and everything in it... hopefully. I'm suffering too as a result of the story not being there but I guess we'll have to wait to see the verdict.

On a more positive note, this is better for A.N.s cause I can post updates here as soon as someone reviews my story rather than waiting for some time until the next chapter comes out. Don't worry, I'll get lots of work done on the story and BTW, the thread for the story your looking for is here:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/50035-kinky-konoha-an-review-page/

I've posted a bit of a rant as well as the review reply there so you may wanna head over just to check it out and I think you should read it the most as your review was the longest.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.