Click Here!

A Match Made In Convenience: Review Replies and Discussion

Eris Night

CuppaTea 9/5/13

LOL well 25 is the shortest chapter in a long while and so I think you'll have a shorter time of it on your phone for the next go around. No promises for 26 though:)

I figured everyone expected a wedding attack but that was kinda Bill and Fleur-ish so I've got something entirely different planned:)

You are pretty damn observant if I do say so myself but I won't discuss anything more about it:)

Thank you for reading and taking the time to review! I really appreciate it!

HarryGinny4eva 9/5/13

I know right! I swear I get anxious when I don't update, you should see me writing on whatever medium I can when im out and then typing it all up first chance I get haha. But yes 25 is here now too and hopefully 26 wont be too long of a wait.

And I know what you mean lol, they couldn't go on without discussing what the hell was going on between them. It was completely necessary but it made for a happier outcome.

:)

EEvans 9/5/13

Lol well I fully intended for him to make up for his first proposal this entire time lol. Poor Draco received such flak for his barebones proposal in comparison to Ron's but it paid off and this second one was truly perfect:)

I know what you mean though, I was dying imagining them in the garden together AHH so cute haha!

I'm assuming you'll see this after you read the new chapter so you'll know, no such luck lol Hermione is kinda slow sometimes but i think it turned out well:)

Draco is no longer taking her for granted and they love eachother more than anything! <3

Victoria 9/6/13

You and me both! It was like the greatest thing ever to FINALLY be able to tie up that plot point! Its been in the making for over 20 chapters lol and I'm so glad that Draco is getting recognized for the amazing things he's done.

Blaise leaving depressed me and I miss his character arc already. He was a brilliant addition to the work and I'm hoping he can find his way back to them. But what a beautiful way to go.

I hope you like the wedding night and if you dont thats ok! Please let me know what you think either way, I'm kinda sure its not what you would expect haha.

:)

LadyFireCrab 9/9/13

I know right lol! But the good news is that they've got their shit together so we FINALLY get to have some awesome Dramione moments uninteruped by stupidity on either of their parts! Lol

Thank you for reading and reviewing!!

Brioche 9/9/13

Lol yup... haha, that chapter would have been ridiculously long other wise but I'm sorry haha!!!!

I hope 25 more than makes up for it!:)

Eris!

Edited by Eris Night

Guest MagicWords

Haven't commented in a whil, but I HAVE been reading!

As I said in the beginning, I love your story and I think you've done a marvelous job of slowly building the story.

So happy to finally see them together...can'r wait to see what happenes next!

Creative Hiatus!!!

AMMIC is on hold until further notice so that I can finish the story completely before risking posting a single chapter and missing an important portion of the plot. 26 has been a bit difficult because the Valiant are proving to be much more devious than even i imagined! So bear with me and you will be rewarded with an epic conclusion!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i just love your story! im gonna burn through a lot of points right now....so get ready lol

--surprised that ginny suddenly went quiet after the photo curse failed

--nooo blaise cant just be gone! if i was hermione i would be booking muggle planes to go see him...screw the ministry

--omg finally draco and hermione started getting things right!!!! and they are married! finally! they were just soo frustrating with how long it took!

--you have an amazing mind! i just love how u have all of these facts, and deeper plots going on....and how developed ur characters are. like harry and draco's bond...just wow u really kept at it and made it real

--love the new purebloods and mr. n mrs. malfoy just love them

--gah so glad draco finally started calling her hermione....i wish she had said something on their wedding day/night....like she is no longer a granger and i can see it as a pet name for getting her attention but he wasnt making love to hermione granger, he was making love to this wife hermione malfoy! she shud have said something.

--love love looove luna! harry and luna...those two just love it!

--soo happy that the weasley family (0ther than ginny n ron) were still good ppl and kept harry and hermione as family

--the mask ball....omg that was just scary!

--wondering where hermione's cat has gone to??

--kinda sad that harry got rid of Kreacher....in the books the elf liked harry in the end and way loyal to him bc harry showed him respect and kindness...and it made me worry about where the elf went to after that! his whole life was the black family home. and i feel like he wud add a good measure of security that draco and harry cudnt.

--also what happened to the black family rooms and photos in grimmauld place? especially sirius's room, and the other family members rooms....and mrs. blacks screaming portrait? ur story says how the decor changed due to the time change? something like that. but it feels like a completely different house other than in name and location. doesnt sound it like it has anything to do with the black family anymore.

--kinda mad that the ministry is doing all of this shit, n its soo stupid but no one was protesting it or fighting it in some way. feels like everyone is rolling over and just letting the ministry walk all over them.

--harry's new hair and facial hair? meh cant see it but its alright lol

--i know these bad guys are clever and all....but i will b really disappointed if they can Easily find out information on grimmauld bc you put harry and draco on such a high intellectual and powerful level that it wud b stupid for these guys to get information and break in. i wud think that they wud need someone to get them in or kidnap one of them for information. bc if they do get the information....then that just leaves it open as to why No One Else was able to...not the ministry or reporters....its like why even put the house in time?

will you be finishing this story??? looks like its been a couple of years.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest Menolly

Hello,

I don't know if you'll actually see this, considering it's been five years since the last comments posted. 

I used to read this story when the chapters were coming out. I loved everything about it, and it was the first time I even thought about Hermione and Draco together. 

Even after chapters stopped getting posted, I came back and reread several times. This story was good enough to reread even though it's not finished. 

That being said, I am currently rereading Harry Potter and suddenly had a flash of memory about this story. I searched through all of the Draco/Hermione stories on adultfanfic just to find it, not remembering the title but knowing I would recognize it when I saw it. 

As I've been rereading it this time, it still stands up. And I would like to come on here and say, I would love a finished story, this tale has so much buildup and so much intrigue that it must be absolutely crazy as it continues, but even if finishing it at this point is not possible, thank you. Thank you so much for such an amazing story about characters that I never imagined together, but through your words, fell in love with. Thank you for your story. I will honestly, never forget it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.