Click Here!

Looking for an old gravitation fic and an old Ouran fic

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I'm looking for 2 fics, one is a Gravitation fic. I can't remember the name of it though. It was something like Yuki had dumped Shuichi again and Shuichi was like at a Kareoke bar or something when Ryuichi picks him up and brings him to Tohma, and it's basically a threesome relationship from there on, It is multi-chaptered, and the only thing I can clearly remember from it was Shuichi's fanboy eye's as he looked at Tohma and Ryuichi.

The Next one, I DO know the name of, but for whatever reason I can't find it anymore. It's an Ouran High School Host club fic, by the name of Finding Hikaru. I can't remember the name of the author though unfortunately, but the fic itself goes something like there is this male OC that goes to their school, who is really shy but could always tell Hikaru and Kaoru apart going so far as to say that he reconized the real identity of "Hikaru" for some test and stuff and said that they only went and did things ike that for fun rather than to cheat. It goes on to him saying how he always felt odd though because he was in love with Both of the twins, for different reasons. It continues on until they are all in a relationship centered around him. It's been such a long time since I found this one, and unfortunately I saved it on an old harddrive I wiped out long ago.

If Anyone can find either of these stories I would be extremely grateful

"Finding Hikaru" was by dextrousleftie

I apologize, however due to repeated ToS violations and warnings, the user has been removed from the site. Please note that she has been on AFF since 2006, has been contacted several times, and the staff has had several conversations with her in regards to the previous ToS violations.

There are to date:

• 5 documented instances of unauthorized advertising, starting 07/2010
  • 5 documented instances of review damands, starting 07/2010
  • 1 unauthorized poll in story

After the last instance in August of 2011, she was suspended for a period of 2 weeks at which point she was advised that this was her last warning. She was made aware that the next ToS violation would result in her removal from the site.

It was brought to our attention that she was editing a story to bump it up in the chronological listing on the update page to advertise the fact that she was leaving AFF. After careful review, it was determined that the report was indeed correct.

While we wish her well in her future writing endeavors, bumping a story with no actual update at the expense of other Author's who have actually posted new content is not acceptable and a violation of our ToS. We stand by our ToS and our warnings - as such she was removed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.