Click Here!

A Kinky, Het & Sub!Harry

Guest lemonpie

Guest lemonpie

What you don't see are fics where Harry straight but a sub. Basically what I want to see is Harry being used by many different girls, preferably with Hermione as his constant domina who wants to see him filled with bigger and bigger objects. There was a fic a bit like this where Luna did this with Harry to a degree but she was also sleeping around with any other boy at the same time as well and I never really liked that part of the fic.

Harry shouldn't be cheating on Hermione, its Hermione who should be bringing other girls in, showing off how she fucks Harry with strapons, massages his prostate until he cums loads etc...

Set in at least 4th year or above... this is just PWP but, I'd love to see it written!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest vladpryde

I have a similar idea for a story that I'm currently bouncing around inside my head. My pen-name is Vlad Pryde (if that doesn't work, try Vladpryde). Check out my page if interested. Otherwise, I'll keep you informed on this idea here. My idea more involves all the girls of Hogwarts dominating boys of their choosing, and using them as dogs (collars, leashes, etc), and making them perform sexual "tricks". In my idea, Hermione and Harry are the two main characters, with Hermione being VERY dominate.

Again, I'll keep you informed. Right now, it's just an idea, and I'm half-asleep, so I need to go, or I would go into more detail here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.