Click Here!

Yes, I'd Like A Yu Yu Hakusho Beta, Heavy On The Grammar...

sekah

I'll freely admit that this is my first chaptered fic, so don't be gentle at all. I need to learn! *bends over and takes it like the man she is*

My reticence towards writing has really screwed me over now that I actually want to write, and I'm trying to test my limits. At this point I have no idea of what my strengths are, and I can only guess at my weaknesses.

In short, I need grammar and diction advice, and would appreciate any pointers on malapropisms and mischaracterizations. (Before you go in, know that I'm writing this story mainly from the canon of the anime; more specifically, the english dub. Don't worry, though: I'm versed in all the canons.) Here's where it gets tricky. This is not going to be a nice fic. This is a fic about brutal rape, torture, humiliation, and staying sane when surrounded by insanity. I know, haven't I picked a cheery topic for my first fic? I promise there won't be any falling-in-love-with-the-rapist here.

If you're game for things that are a little sick and wrong in all the right ways, and hopefully not explicit to the point of bad taste, PM me. The first chapter is already posted, and extensively edited since it was last in document format, so I can only direct potential betas to it.

Thanks for reading this if you can't help, and thanks for helping if you can! I'm sorry if this post seems a little lengthy.

Edited by sekah

• 1 year later...
Guest Sahna
I'll freely admit that this is my first chaptered fic, so don't be gentle at all. I need to learn! *bends over and takes it like the man she is*

My reticence towards writing has really screwed me over now that I actually want to write, and I'm trying to test my limits. At this point I have no idea of what my strengths are, and I can only guess at my weaknesses.

In short, I need grammar and diction advice, and would appreciate any pointers on malapropisms and mischaracterizations. (Before you go in, know that I'm writing this story mainly from the canon of the anime; more specifically, the english dub. Don't worry, though: I'm versed in all the canons.) Here's where it gets tricky. This is not going to be a nice fic. This is a fic about brutal rape, torture, humiliation, and staying sane when surrounded by insanity. I know, haven't I picked a cheery topic for my first fic? I promise there won't be any falling-in-love-with-the-rapist here.

If you're game for things that are a little sick and wrong in all the right ways, and hopefully not explicit to the point of bad taste, PM me. The first chapter is already posted, and extensively edited since it was last in document format, so I can only direct potential betas to it.

Thanks for reading this if you can't help, and thanks for helping if you can! I'm sorry if this post seems a little lengthy.

Yay for twistedness lol. I would be glad to beta this for you if you still need it! E-mail me at sahnawolf@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.