Click Here!

Ben 10 hypnotized lover

Guest I like Incest

Guest I like Incest

This takes place after episode 28.

What would happen if Ben did hypnotized Gwen his order was that when they were alone Gwen was his sex slave but when they were not alone she will be normal Ben and Gwen goes to the back of the RV where Ben made Gwen strip for him and give him a lap dance they then started to have sex.

Both Ben and Gwen are virgins.

Gwen can only have sex with Ben and not his aliens.

Ben can only have sex with Gwen.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmmmm... Any other specifics you want in the story? I find this an interesting idea, so I'm just curious if there's anything else you wanted in the story just so I knew what to do. Like, are the same ages they were at the time of that episode? Among other things like that so I know what to do.

Guest I like Incest

Hmmmmm... Any other specifics you want in the story? I find this an interesting idea, so I'm just curious if there's anything else you wanted in the story just so I knew what to do. Like, are the same ages they were at the time of that episode? Among other things like that so I know what to do.

Yeah keep them 10 years old and as long as you keep what I said in the first post you can do anything you want.

• 3 weeks later...

Just posting to let you know I'm still doing the request, it's just two problems I'm running into; Specifically how I want the fanfic to be in terms of what else I can add other than what you requested, and also the fact I'm suffering a bit of writer's block at the moment.

Guest I like Incest

Just posting to let you know I'm still doing the request, it's just two problems I'm running into; Specifically how I want the fanfic to be in terms of what else I can add other than what you requested, and also the fact I'm suffering a bit of writer's block at the moment.

Ok thanks for letting me know.

http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094199

Got the story finished, but I'm not sure if you'll enjoy it since this is my first actual fic attempting all this stuff. I mean, don't get me wrong, I tried my best, but I'm not sure if it was enough so please leave a review or something if you do enjoy it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.