Click Here!

Cowards Illusion'

saydenemery

Review Responses for chapter one:

@ Detrix "I loved it, got me wondering what will happen next....Poor Maesha. I feel so sorry for him."

I'm glad you liked it. It doesn't get much better for a while to bear with me.

@ mako "Poor maesha! This story seems interesting so far. Update soon!"

Thanks for the review! I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

@ Andrea "Captivating story and interesting characters. Maesha didn't have much chance yet to show his pesonality, but Delmir - especially after the 1.chapter - seems to be just as despicable as his father, only instead of evil he is weak. And history shows that weak persons are cause to more crime and suffering than villains... I hope at least Vhet will turn out to be the sort of honest person Measha has so dire need for...
Please update soon (and please don't completely forget VPwL, I have followed that story for years!)"

Thanks for the review! I love that you got the message I was portraying with Delmir. As I write this, I will admit Delmir is growing on me because he is so flawed. I hope you enjoy getting to know both Maesha and Vhet. I have not forgotten about VPWL. I actually read through the entire thing the other day and did some heavy editing with it. Once I get it in better shape I'll be adding the last few chapters! Thanks for sticking around ;]

• 3 weeks later...

Review responses for chapter two.

@Nine

This is good! This is REALLY good! this is exactly the kind of story i crave!!! oh! i love this!! lol at Delmir not even thinking to feed him! and Vhett! wonderful! I an not sure who i want to actually end up with our pretty little demon... i love both characters!! seriously!!! I really really really hope that you keep writing this story! i crave a resolution even while i wish i could go on reading it forever lol. thank you even for this much! if you have more chapters in you then i will love you forever!

Thanks! I am glad you like both characters! There is just something about Delmir.. Even though he's utterly foolish. Plenty of chapters left in me. I have big plans for this fic actually! So continue reading my dear!

• 7 months later...

@Nine

lovely awkward moment of interruption! I have to say the heir (forgotten his name annoyingly) has turned out differently to how i expected. he really is as awful as his father. but Vhett is lovely!! I just kind of hoped that the heir really did love him properly. maybe he does but just as a possession. i hope everything turns out well!! but even if he does get educated, as soon as the heir becomes eligible... can't he just use him like a slave again however he wants to? i am really happy you are continuing this!! i love the plot! i love the characters! (dont be fooled by my inability to remember their names!! i really do love them lol)
cant wait for more!!!

I'm glad you like Vhet :] And thank you again for taking the time to review. I would like to say that Delmir will stop everything and redeem himself, but that just isn't how he is. I still love him for his flawed self anyway, and after this story I plan on writing one on Delmir as the main character. Maybe he will redeem himself then ;] Hope I didn't make you wait too long. It's always lovely to hear from you!

@wolfluv

Once again I am reading another amazing story by you... I hope that all I have read so far will all have an ending that I know you will someday give them. Alright now on with it I CRIED THROUGH THE WHOLE STORY SO FAR! I need some new kleenx boxes thank you... read you laters!

Thank you Love! You flatter me! I am a sucker for happen endings, but this one will get worse before it gets better as mine usually do. Let the drama unfold ;]

@Mona Thompson

Sooooo I stumbled upon your story at about 4am and could not stop reading it even though I was tired:) I am absolutely in love with Maesha and Vhet!!! The rest of the family can suck it! I want to rescue Maesha! Pleeeeeeease update soon. I am not going to be able to stop wondering what is going to happen to this poor beautiful man! You are a very good writer...I felt like I was there in that dark dungeon with him all those years. Your amazing! Keep up the good...scratch that! Keep up the amazing work! Thank you so much for this story!

I am thrilled I captured your interest! If you were to rescue him, that would leave a man very dissapointed ;] I'm afraid we will just have to let things play out. I'm glad I was able to paint such a picture for you. Thanks for the lovely review!

@wolfluv

I've cried through every chapter and I want to hit the son and mother it's a great, although sad story I hope you continue!

Nothing stopping me now. I actually have this one written and completed :D

@Error.

This chap seems a little rushed, but still happy you updated so soon!
Will be interested to see how this ends...and any chance of continuing Aten?

I will take that into consideration when I re-read this fic. The beginning, and middle, I wrote kind of choppy and rushed because I wanted it to contrast with how slowly and detailed I wrote the ending. You will have to tell me when you finish reading this how it affected you as a reader. And yes. I will absolutely be finishing Aten. I really love both of those characters, and I believe it had great places to go. Unfortunately what happened with it is I tried to force myself to write it out, and when I stopped and reread it, I hated where the story was going. So at this point I need to stop, and pull out what I didn't like, and go from there.

@moon1958

Hi! Really love your story so far. Hope that Maesha and Vhet end up together. Delmir still has growing up to do. He just seemed to treat Maesha more like a toy than a person. It's great that you have finished your story now. Looking forward to more stories in the future!

Hi! And thank you very much! We shall see ;] And I'm glad you got that with Delmir. I really do like him, but you are right. He does have more growing to do.

@Mona Thompson

Oh my god my heart breaks for this guy:( I love him. And I love Vhet! I'm kind of hoping they ride off into the sunset together AWAY from Vhets horrible fucking family! Its so sad that there was no one making sure this guy was even being fed at all. I can't believe his one and only friend he grew up with or has EVER known turned out to be as evil if not worse (because of the unwanted ass trauma) than his goddamn father!!!!! You have done an amazing story so far that has brought a lot of emotions to the surface and I can't wait for your updates❤️

Thank you! I hope to keep you loving the characters as time passes. I hope one day you can forgive Delmir too ;]

@wolfluv

OH I am so glad Vhet didn't sell him let alone let D have his way with him! I hope that the people of the forest finally see that one of their own is being abused and maybe help him and maybe Vhet might find more then a slave in M! read ya laters! oh and I'm glad you don't have writers block anymore!

I will tell you at least one of those things will probably happen ;] Thanks for the reviews!

@Mona Thompson

Oh my god!!!! Where to begin?!? I fucking love this story...I want to protect and love this poor poor man who so desperately needs it. I love Vhet but I wish he would knock the hell out of the soon to be "man" of the house. He is such a cowardly punkass and he wouldn't know love if it bit him in the ass. And I can't say I would be upset if something bad happened to his bitchass momma:) I can't wait to read more and I'm very happy you have finished it and will be updating regularly now but it also makes me sad because I don't want it to end❤️ Thank you again for sharing your amazing talent!

Thank you! And poor Maesha really does :[ And yes. Mom has helped to mold Delmir into a snot. Take a look at Yeshtel, my other story so you will not be sad. That one is my next project and will be longer.

@wolfluv

I know happy endings don't always have to happen but... Well if there was a vote I would swing towards happy. I'm glad Masha has finally opened up his mouth and told everyone straight out what's he's really thinking and I'm glad everyone's smartening the Fuck Up, but I'm with him when he said to Vhet you're no better so what's the difference. OH and hey it's better late then never when you post, life happens. read ya laters!

I'm glad you're happy Maesha is speaking his mind. I agree also. Vhet isn't helping, as much as he's trying. He's only making Maesha cynical.

@iceley11

I'm reviewing just to say that I liked it and can't wait for more :D
Good job

Thank you thank you!

@wolfluv

OH MY GOODNESS! This is not going to end well for someone.... read ya laters! OH and happy V to you too!

Nope. And it only gets worse is chapter 8 ;]

@Mona Thompson

Oh my goodness!!!! I'm so nervous...there is no way this "protection" is going to last! Im so scared this new husband is going to hurt my poor M. And what the hell is wrong with the mom? This woman needs smacked back into reality! It is all a very nice twist but I still hope Vhet comes back to claim M as his! I'm also worried years of abuse will change my poor M's whole demeanor...and I want him to be sweet and beautiful but how can that last? They have probably beat it out of him! Thank you for the Valentines Day update! Can't wait for the next chapter❤️

Hope I surprise you in Chapter 8! Routing for Vhet, hmm? We shall see ! Muah!

@moon1958

I really do hope that Vhet comes back to take Maesha home with him!

I really don't like the fact that Maesha has been left with Delmir. I think that Delmir lived too long under his father's dictatorial thumb and he hasn't really grown up to become the man of the house. Poor Maesha just gets treated like a toy by Delmir. Now it looks like that Gouran is going to try to molest Maesha. Nothing seems to really get better for Maesha.

I've really enjoyed your story so far, thank you!

Also routing for Vhet to come save the day. My, no one has any faith in Delmir redeeming himself. But yes, I think you're right about that with Delmir. On more than one account. :] Thank you!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.