Click Here!

Long Term Beta Needed - Slash/Femslash

I am looking for a beta that will be willing to go over many different stories for me. I need someone who is good with grammar and spelling and possibly the placement of commas. I need someone who is willing to read m/m and f/f and someone who would be willing to write the corection in another color right after the mistaken part, that way I can go back and correct it myself and see my mistakes. For example if anyone got confused with my rambling: My rnig (ring) was lost yesterday. I am not nessecaraly looking to bounce my ideas off anyone but if you are willing to do so that would be great as well. I write mainly m/m and sometimes m/m/m pairings mostly but I do write f/f as well. You don't have to be super speedy like getting the corections back to me the same day sent, but I would like someone who can work somewhat quickly.

My main fandoms are Avenged Sevenfold, Supernatural, Harry Potter and I also write originals.

Most of my stories have erotic and adult themes, cursing can also be expected. Some of my stories contain things like rape, slash, and I even have one that has d/s situations. I enjoy writing real life situations.

If you are intrested in betaing for me please let me see a sample of your work.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.