Click Here!

Please Delete

No, it's okay. :)

If you find 5 already in the archive (or by posting yours bring the count to 5) then link all 5 stories and request the pairing specific category for DG to create it. Then, once it's created, you can move yours to it.

Of course, this is dependent upon the category being a top-level (like MCR or Dir en Grey), because at this time, DG can only make 3 levels. I understand that once the new code is finished, she'll have several more levels, but until then, she's limited in what she can create in the tables.

No, it's okay. :)

If you find 5 already in the archive (or by posting yours bring the count to 5) then link all 5 stories and request the pairing specific category for DG to create it. Then, once it's created, you can move yours to it.

Of course, this is dependent upon the category being a top-level (like MCR or Dir en Grey), because at this time, DG can only make 3 levels. I understand that once the new code is finished, she'll have several more levels, but until then, she's limited in what she can create in the tables.

Thank you so much for the help.

I am confused as to what you mean when you say levels. Like Celebrity>Band>Avenged Sevenfold for example? Or am I way off target.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.