Click Here!

Sasuke trying to be Hokage; steals Naruto's girls

Guest BITW

Guest BITW

With the recent development of Sasuke declaring that he plans on becoming Hokage, an idea formed in my head.

I'd like to see Sasuke trying to break Naruto's will and try to get him to give up on his dream. To achieve this Sasuke kidnaps Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto. Sasuke has sex with both girls in front of Naruto, maybe using his Sharingan to increase the girls' lust so they won't resist him.

This sounds like an interesting story idea. I haven't done anything in the Naruto-verse yet. My writing time is a bit limited at the moment but I might see about trying to get something together along the line of this idea. If I do get the chance I'll post a link here.

Guest BITW

This sounds like an interesting story idea. I haven't done anything in the Naruto-verse yet. My writing time is a bit limited at the moment but I might see about trying to get something together along the line of this idea. If I do get the chance I'll post a link here.

Thanks so much for considering this. I'll be eagerly waiting for it.

Sure thing! I do have a few questions I might need a little help with to try and get a little bit of accuracy. I'm generally familiar with Naurto but not fully up to date and definitely not an expert or anything. The main thing I can think of right now is this, is there a way to bind a ninja's chakra/powers? A canon way to do this in universe? I can always come up with a plot device but if there's something out there already why reinvent it. That way Sasuke can keep him locked up and having to watch rather than breaking free with his powers.

Guest BITW

Sure thing! I do have a few questions I might need a little help with to try and get a little bit of accuracy. I'm generally familiar with Naurto but not fully up to date and definitely not an expert or anything. The main thing I can think of right now is this, is there a way to bind a ninja's chakra/powers? A canon way to do this in universe? I can always come up with a plot device but if there's something out there already why reinvent it. That way Sasuke can keep him locked up and having to watch rather than breaking free with his powers.

The only thing that comes to mind is the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist, but Naruto himself is immune to it because of the Kyuubi's chakra. I'd imagine Naruto would probably be unaffected by other chakra sealing methods. Maybe you could have Sasuke threaten to kill Hinata and Sakura if he tries to escape?

Guest BITW

I'll probably stick with threats then. That seems like it would work.

You mentioned him using the Sharingan to increase their lust? What did you have in mind?

If I remember correctly, the Sharingan has hypnotic abilities as seen when Kakashi used his Sharingan on Zabuza. The Sharingan can suggest actions and thoughts, so my idea was that Sasuke would use it to make the girls enjoy his advances on them.

Guest BITW

I changed my mind, make this a sasuke x yaoi harem it fits his character better

I seriously don't understand why anyone would actually impersonate me.

If I remember correctly, the Sharingan has hypnotic abilities as seen when Kakashi used his Sharingan on Zabuza. The Sharingan can suggest actions and thoughts, so my idea was that Sasuke would use it to make the girls enjoy his advances on them.

Sounds good to me. I'll incorporate that into it. I've started work on this. I'll post a link when I get it posted to the site.

I seriously don't understand why anyone would actually impersonate me.

Yeah, me either. If someone has a request they want to see they should really just post it themselves instead of trying to steal your thread.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.