Click Here!

Dragon Drive - Review/Discussion

Serronas

Greetings and Salutations!

Serronas here, welcome to the Dragon Drive discussion where you lovelies are free to ask questions about myself or my story. Please note that I can't promise that I can answer all questions because I'm a real stickler about not giving anything away =) However I will do my best to clear up any confusion you might have or general questions that may not be obviously stated within the story.

I genuinely do appreciate all of the reviews/comments/praise/criticism that I get for Dragon Drive, and I really want to say thank you guys so much for all of the support and encouragement you've given me over the months. I look forward to writing so much more, and I really hope you guys enjoy the ride as we go.

Story - Profile - Tumblr

Full Summary; It isn’t every day that someone gets to wake up and realize that they’re a dragon, and James realized this when he learned of his lineage. However what should have been a momentously incredible discovery is quickly soured when he realizes that his dragon form is a female! What’s worse is when he finds out that he is among the very last of the female dragons left in the world. He has to fight off hoards of suitors, one of the most persistent of which being the fearsome Obane, leader of the black dragons, in order to maintain his integrity and his virginity! Hilarity and action ensue as hormones and emotions fly in this oddest of odd story.

Genre: Adventure / Comedy / Dark Fiction

Rating: AO (Adult Only 18+)

Tags: Anal, Angst, Beast, Bi, Contro, D/s, Herm, M/M, MPreg, OC, Oral, Preg, RapeFic, Rim

Edited by Serronas
Adding information

Since we're already on Chapter 8, I'm going to start with the later reviews =)

sabaku_lotus 2013-03-28 I love how realistic this is. Like how James doesn't go all uke and run into everyone's arms. Heck he's my favorite character so far in this story. I want to see how badass he ends up in the future too.

He should punch the lot of them. Again.

I'm really into this story even though it has Mpreg and.....Futa? (I can't say newhalf because he doesn't have boobs and he's still a guy.)

Thank you! I tried for realism in terms of psychological representations and I'm happy to see that people are responding well to it. However, Futa is a Japanese term for Hermaphrodite, and is generally a reference when a character is more androgynous or feminine. The Hermaphrodite tag is already in place for the story, and technically this story should be considered Herm-Preg, however given that James adamantly classifies himself as a male, it's safe to call it MPreg.

Rihou 2013-04-23 LOVE this chapter. I do hope the James lets Obane in at some point or another. Or at least can stand to being in the same room with him.

Thank you! And don't worry, the dynamics of their relationship will soon change.

basilisk6 2013-04-24 I wonder if I'm the only reader who DOESN'T want to see James together with Obane...

Anyways, congratulations on your wedding!

Thank you, super excited for the wedding :D And don't worry, you're by far not the only one who doesn't want to see James and Obane end up together. Unfortunately at this point, I have my readers torn, so whether or not James and Obane end up together or not I'm going to have people upset. I'll have accomplished my goal of instilling emotion! I won't say what will happen, but I can say that most people aren't going to see what the ending will actually be.

SinfulMind 2013-04-25 Gosh... James is such a bitch... I am slowly getting tired of his behaviour, although I am really impressed with the patience Obane has displayed so far, even after getting almost killed by his bitchy mate!

I understand that what happened to James was horrible, confusing and unexpected; however, isn't HE already tired of his resentment and constant anger? I would be, I am sure!

I hope him accepting Obane into the car with him is a step forward in this weird mateship of theirs. And the threats and gore whinging will soon lessen, for the sake of the potential child alone, of course ;)

Thank you for the chapter. Though it was a long wait I found myself remebering the previous chapters quite well - seems you story just cuptures attention :)

Actually, I'm a little appreciative that you pointed out - James is supposed to reach a point where people should be starting to get tired of his behavior. He is getting exhausted, and this is essentially where his personality is going to start to settle down and calm. He's always going to be stubborn and aggressive, that just comes from his natural dragon nature, but he will start to chill out here soon.

derp 2013-04-26 I just had the most lol moment when i realized that basically he could impregnate himself. o.O You know, having both working male and female genitals. Unless like the doctor hinted his male side isnt working much anymore?

Anyways thanks for the story so far, its interesting!

Haha, there will be no self-preg ;) I'll be going more into his special little situation though as the story goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

Fan Art!?

So lately I have had a lot of super awesome fan art done by the lovely and talented Michion of tumblr. She's posted quite a bit and I couldn't be more ecstatic! I hope you guys enjoy these as much as I did, because she really has a skill for capturing their personalities and I just have a blast with it!

The Walking Dead

Dante

James' Dragon Form

Obane's Dragon Form

Evran's Dragon Form

Never gonna let you go

Mmmm lookit dat sexy Obane

What're you guys doing?

Left For Dead

Seriously, I have the coolest fans ever! For more of Michi's awesome art, check out her tumblr!

401147_504521059577397_1137950534_n.jpg

Edited by Serronas

I should have figured he was going to forgive, and end up with Bane. Sorry, but I can't hack that not matter how he justifies it, Bane is a rapist, and that's not okay in my book. The fact he's an arrogant ass is only icing on the cake. I had hoped for better for James.

I'm curious to know at what point James had forgiven Obane? Perhaps you should re-read the last chapter, because all that really happened was that James got to a point where he could stand being in the same room as Obane and actually hold a conversation. Their kiss was not really James submitting to Obane, it was a stunned moment of wtf before he pushed Obane away yet again.

love fictionpress for letting me know when you put on a new chapter. love fanfiction.net for all the support good stories get here.

The cliffy end of the chapter was a wonderful idea. I totally forgot of the effect milk can have on dragons. So it was unexpected.

At this point I anticipate James to get in some sort of trouble in the next chapter, being without protection and all.

I was highly amused and really enjoyed myself when reading the part about their bickering in the car and in the clothing shop.

It was really really nice because James fights his attraction, but at the same time he happens to let his guard down and gets to know Obane a bit more (and we with him). Since I resemble that woman in the shop and drool over this handsome character whenever he appearts, more so when he sports horns and black scales (he's way too cool in his dragon form), I am happy whenever James - through his inquiring - uncovers a bit more of the mystery that is Obane.

Jame's jealousy seemed more linked to his dragon's possessive nature towards their mate. Further away, it'd be nice to see his human part be jealous of his man, while fighting but admitting his attraction. The scene where both he and the woman stood speechless when Obane exited from his fitting room was was great. I kept smiling like a fool ;)

Obane's ability to see beyond Jame's fits of rage does justice to his old age and his experience in life. At the same time, his inability to understand everything human related is almost funny but well suits his character. Always collected, well-mannered in his human guise but possessive, driven by instincts, prideful when less in control: a contradiction that is nice and makes an all-round character.

These last few weeks I've stopped reviewing the stories I happened to read 'cause I promised myself to find enough time to write a nice long review for Dragon Dive first. :D

Hope to read more soon and I'll try to leave my opinion/appreciation every time. :)

I always love getting reviews from you, they're so thought out and precise =) Thank you! I'm really glad you caught a lot of the subtle features and undertones in this chapter (especially mentioning the female side).

Honestly, the dialog between James and Obane was so much fun to write, haha. I literally just let the characters do the talking, because the original conversations that I had planned didn't go the way I wanted them to. Funny how that works sometimes. Obane's mystery is only just beginning, there's still a lot more to discover - but James has his own secrets too.

smint45 That was great but I really don't understand why he druged Obane. He was so nice to him in this chappy!!!! I really hope James will not get in trouble when he is alone.... See you again soon!!!!

The next chapter goes a little more in-depth but basically he drugged Obane because it was the best way to get away and be by himself. James' character feels suffocated and crowded all of the time so this was his way of being free.

Renka I really enjoyed this chapter for the character interaction. It was nice to have an actual conversation between both James and Obane without it resulting in bloodshed.

I also want to state that I think it is wrong to classify Obane as a rapist. A rapist by definition is "somebody who uses force to have sexual intercourse with somebody else". And in the instance of this story, the consent is dubious, but not forced. I want to make this clear, not simply in the case of this story, but because the term "rape" gets tossed around way too carelessly these days.

Specifically, in the case of James and Obane, I believe that it is unfair to judge Obane by human standards. He is a dragon, doing what dragon's have been ingrained to do(i.e. A female presents herself as receptive to mating, the male dragon responds accordingly). Where I agree that Obane failed to understand that James has no frame of reference for his actions, I think labeling him as a rapist is both unfair and rash judgement. For example, the Ticuna tribe of the Amazon used to individually rip every stand of hair off a girl's head as a rite of passage. This would clearly be child abuse in our society, but to them it was an traditional step into adulthood. My point being that it is a bit ethnocentric(or I suppose "species"centric?) to judge Obane by our standards. He admitted to his own wrong doing and ignorance of James' lack of education of dragon mating habits and Obane is attempting to make it right. I suppose in my mind, a rapist is someone that is AWARE of his/her actions as he/she is forcing themselves on someone they KNOW is an unwilling participant in sexual activity. Sorry for the long comment on this, but I hate when rape is used incorrectly, as it is a horrible crime.

Anyway, I'm interested to see how Obane and James' relationship develops now. Obane is still my favorite character at the moment, although I'm looking forward to finally getting to know the calm-down(ed) version of James. I actually think a little alone time might be good for him. At the moment, his character is a bit self-centered(understandably so) and I can understand how it turns many readers off.

BTW, Congratulations on your wedding!

Allow me to begin by saying that I really appreciate this review (not to say that there's any review I don't appreciate), it's actually catching a lot of the little subtleties of the story's main dilemma. This is a lot more than just about eggs and breeding or even someone taken out of their normal world and life. There's a huge rift between two vastly different cultures, and the person stuck between them who tries to cling to who he is and who everyone needs him to be.

You're also absolutely correct in saying that James is pretty self-centered, and unfortunately it does turn a lot of readers off because, unlike so many other stories published or not, I strive to make my main character actually go through the stages of a realistic traumatic event. It takes more than a few pages for someone to have their whole life changed and then get to 'Ok, I'm all in!' (no that's not what's going to happen), and I really wanted to focus on the psychology behind all of this so I'm ecstatic to see someone catching onto this.

SinfulMind James is a bastard. I like him less and less with each chapter :/ And I definitely didn't like the idea of Obane going insane and his kid being obliged to put him out of misery.

I hope that James will sonn straighten up. His behaviour is getting tedious and ceased to be funny many chapters before. What a prick!

Thank you for the new chapter, till next time!

The normal Omega cycle is actually very sad once you learn more about it, but I can understand your point. At this point, most of the Omegas are very old, and it isn't until later that the readers will get to see the effect that this has on the dragons as well.

Don't worry though, James will start to calm down here -very- soon. However in my opinion (and this is my own, not trying to push it on anyone else), that's part of a great character arch. Like a drug-addict having to hit rock bottom to realize where all he's gone wrong, James had to reach a point where he realizes that he hates himself more than Obane or anyone else. There has to be a viable reason, an actual trigger for him to start working towards being a better person and character. As I stated in my last answer, really strive for realistic psychology and purpose in my characters - and most of my readers have responded well to it.

Edited by Serronas

• 1 month later...

midnightsscream James saying I am Batman was the best. lolz. poor guy is properly ready to lose his damn mind and it's not going to be any easier now that he's away from the dragons. great job!

Haha, yes. That scene was entirely meant to bring back some of the humor to the story. And yes James is ready to lose his mind, who wouldn't?

sabaku_lotus Intermission chapter is a forwarning of something bad.

I like how James is slowly trying to come in terms and yet still dislike/deny them realistically. When mention of being sick and tired I knew he was pregnant and went "Oh man."

Being jealous of jenny makes me wonder if there's more to his feelings than what it seems.

Originally the Intermission chapter was intended to be entirely fluff meant for my online readers (i.e. was not intended to go into the edited / published version) however that ended up getting away from me. It ended up being that the Intermission chapter is the point in the story where the main plot really kicks into high gear.

Yes, James is trying to cope as best as he can while still remaining within some level of realism. Even still he's moving a bit fast in terms of a few psychological jumps. And perhaps there is more than meets the eye to James' jealousy? We'll have to wait and see!

wolfluv I'm a little confused are there two purple dragons? One being the Doc and the other the Villian? Sorry I'm trying to match up discriptons. I LOVE THIS STORY!!! The details in it are just mind blowing! I look forward to seeing this to it's conclusion! read ya laters!

At this point in the story there are two known violet dragons: Evran, who is Roume's adopted son and the youngest member of the clan (not including James or Obane), and Ytal, who is the doctor. I won't say more than that for fear of spoilers.

Well I am obsessed with this story. Definitly my favorite at the moment. I feel bad for James but his situation can't be changed; he is lucky to be stuck with Obane because it could have turned out much worse. What happened to Tarren? Feels like something is brewing under the surface besides the obvious.

AWESOME STORY :)

Well thank you, I'm happy to see you're enjoying the story so far. It's been a ton of fun to write! And I agree, he is lucky to be 'stuck' with Obane. On a side note I really wanted to challenge people's overall perceptions of black dragons being cruel or evil. Sure Obane is arrogant and cocky, but that doesn't mean he isn't a nice...dragon guy. And I don't know, what did happen to Tarren!? We'll have to read and find out!

Dragon sex...who knew? How long is a dragon penis anyway? Good grief.

It depends on the species of the dragon in this universe/story! Reds' tend to be the biggest, black dragons are actually somewhere in the middle. So by that logic, James got damn lucky!

ASDFGHJKL; I CRIED A LITTLE(ALOT) probably because Im really sleepy right now...

Yes James, reflect on your sins. I love the fact that we get to see James as (more or less) who he is. And that FINALLY he ain't bitching. also, BATMAN.

Then, I cried because James realized how attached he got to the clan AND IT WAS REALLY SWEET. :'D But damnit James, First I cry over Tarren and then this I just want to hold him close and comfort him PRECIOUS.

I also love how Tony and James are such bros "Naw man just sleep in my bed, it's cool" those are the best kinds of friends uwu

Also, For some reason, These past two chapter with James and Obane are making me think of a Taylor swift song AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.

All in all, I am content. Now I can go to sleep and figure out how to express my feels through art \(•w•)/

Which Taylor Swift song? Haha. And yes! As usual my dear you picked up on a lot of the subtleties of the chapter which always makes me so very happy. Yes, these chapters (ten and eleven) are very much meant to show who James was, what kind of life he had. Personally I want people to see how sort of pathetic he and Tony were, twenty-something year old guys living with their parents, neither of them going to school or having a real job. For sure they're 'bros' by all respect, their bond was very tight, but still they were kind of a pathetic bunch overall.

And as always honey, thank you so much for all of your wonderful art! I love every piece. :D

James never included him self in the family. Didn’t he away refer them as his father family or his uncle family. He always made sure everyone knew he wanted no part of the Dragon side.

Posted Thu 27 Jun 2013 10:10PM PDT

Yes exactly :) This is a psychological representation of what we often see in rebellious kids and teenagers, the aggravation of not wanting to be a part of the family that so greatly annoys you, yet still being hurt if you're not considered part of that family. It's part of the growth and development of a normal person, James is just re-experiencing this due to his situation.

Amazing chapter! And yeah you made sure I'd start love Roume/Dante, didn't you? Cause you know... small, fragile dragon with a bronze, manly dragon... Yeah I'm pretty wet right now... *u*

Please keep writing! :3
Posted Thu 20 Jun 2013 04:15PM PDT

Haha, yes. Roume and Dante have played a very subtle role in this story but I so wished I could do more with them. However these two have a story all to themselves that I may one day actually write up, but there's little plot and it's mostly fluff. Maybe a Oneshot? Anyway! Glad you enjoyed ;D

wow. I was not going to read this, cuz of the....*shifty eyes*....(rape).....

but as soon as I got into it I couldn't stop.
AND HOW DARE YOU FUCKING HURT TARREN. ROUME WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, YOU ASSHOLE......WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE.
is that ytal?
You know, I actually get a lot of that and it makes me happy to know that the story is good enough that people can look past a major trigger and still enjoy it.
And yes, how dare this person hurt Tarren! He's a sweetie. And I donno, is it?
As always thank you so much to all of you who read / review / enjoy this story.
If you have a question, don't be shy to ask and I will do my best to answer!
If I missed your question...slap me with a fish please =)
Edited by Serronas

• 2 weeks later...

I can't express the depth of my disgust for the dragons in general and James' father and Obane in particular. There is no way that they should ever be forgiven. They treat him as a thing (a means to their goal) not a person. You succeeded in generating strong emotion.....to the point that I would like to be able to wipe them all of the face of their world including the offspring they are so eager for.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't express the depth of my disgust for the dragons in general and James' father and Obane in particular. There is no way that they should ever be forgiven. They treat him as a thing (a means to their goal) not a person. You succeeded in generating strong emotion.....to the point that I would like to be able to wipe them all of the face of their world including the offspring they are so eager for.

I won't hold you back from that belief, and please know that in no way do I condone or support forced sexual encounters or the act of forcing anyone to have children. As a writer, I am happy to see someone who has such a strong opinion about the contents of the story (good or bad, it means that my writing has affected you. I believe it was Renka who (accurately) pointed out that a major issue of this story is the massive gap between cultures and the fact that at first Obane didn't know he had done something wrong, and Thel'rian really was trying to do the best by his son. This story is more about finding the middle ground between being human and dragon than it is about James having Bane's baby. I do hope you continue reading though! I'm pretty sure that the ending will surprise you =)

Cham This chapter took this story a 10 to an 11! I like how the plot is getting more complex and the action is picking up. Well done and thank you.

Wow! I really appreciate the high praise :D And yes, the plot is going to steadily start getting a lot more complex, there has been a lot happening in the background (some have noticed a few little things already) that will soon come to light. Lots more action very soon to come!

sabaku_lotus Is there something up with Tony's mom? I wonder is she a Drake or something more?

This chapter was badass. I feel for James though. He does need to man up but the loss of control is also bad too. Its like he has no power over what he wants nor his life choices anymore. Everything is forced on him.

Still this chapter was freaking awesome and action packed.

No, Tony's mother isn't a drake. Drakes generally can't take a normal human form, and they look very wrong and have almost no cognitive functions beyond their basic instincts (-normally-). Thank you for the compliments though! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter, it was dang fun to write. James' character is slowly beginning to develop now however, he's lost his whiny, bitchy attitude and is coming to terms with his life. More action very soon to come!

oh man, Thel’rian had me when he said he felt proud of James's stubborness in spite of it all. I just about died laughing. I'm relieved nothing too terrible happened there with the Drakes. And I just about squealed when James submissively curled against Obane. And Tony deserves to know the truth if he managed to take in all of what happened.

Bronze dragons are known for their stubbornness, so despite everything Thel'rian is happy to see that his genes run strong in his son. Of course this only serves to tick off James even more! Haha. And yes, James is learning more and more how to use his instincts around Obane to help keep the situation under control. More fluff and action to come, thank you so much for your review!

Autumn Heat 2013-07-09 id # 3000209173 Gloriously submerged in this wonderful fantasy tale, where I do believe that Ytal is hiding behind a screen of duty and a little too much piety.

Having the ability to understand the biology of conception will give him great power, irrespective of his status as a less eminent dragon. Do think he has ulterior motives, and believe he may aim to rid himself of both James and Obane when they become surplus to requirement (do feel he has his sights on James maybe not for him, another perhaps?). Therefore, believe he could be behind these malicious events, but if he is, he is not acting alone (Tarren is innocent).

Still, no matter what this exciting clever and well-written saga reveals, I cannot wait to read more, as nothing has a defined path and anything can happen.

Thank you so much for your well thought out review! Ytal seems to have a pretty strange obsession with James doesn't he? A lot of people have picked up on this and I get a lot of mixed responses about him. Yes, Tarren is innocent and he's a little sweetie. I hope you continue to enjoy the story as things get more and more sticky!

asdf i haven't read a good action sequence on aff.net in quite a long while. that was very pleasant and exciting :D

Thank you! I love writing action scenes and don't you worry because there's a lot more to come. These aren't Steaphanie Meyer's dragons after all, I think I've shown several times that they're aggressive and ready to fight.

This is the best, most entertaining, funny story that's been on AFF in avery long time[including my own]! You should get it published and get paid for it... really! I even think it would make a great anime/movie. Love you character development it's the greatest LOL you could call "How to seduce your dragon and make bacon and eggs"! I'm still laughing about Zombie, Drakes! I can't wait for more story to see what happen next! Go for it! This bitch'en story rocks! G

Well thank you! I'll have to take a look at your work when I get the chance =) As for getting it published, that's actually already in the works. The Dragon Drive you're all reading is essentially the rough draft -- and while I realize that there's a lot that'll need to be done in editing I have already had offers to have the story professionally published. Posting it on AFF.net and other places allows me to get a gauge on how people will react to the story, what I need to focus on and keeps me motivated to continue writing. I also plan to keep the rough draft available for free because I want people to enjoy my stories whether they have the money or not, those who do purchase the book however will be helping to support my work which will be greatly appreciated (and rewarded). Thanks again for your review! :D

Edited by Serronas

RuleBreakingMormon on Chapter 12

Posted Mon 08 Jul 2013 11:54AM PDT

GAH!! finally!! some fluff (however minimal it was) between Bane and James. been needin that. also, tony is fucking awesome.

Yes, fluff! Love the fluff! Haha, yes, Tony is pretty cool. He and James are just like, epic bros'.

pandemonium365 on Chapter 12

Posted Mon 08 Jul 2013 01:20PM PDT

Great chapter! Is Julie an omega? I can see Obane and James are going to need to have a talk haha. I'm really worried about Tarren, I hope they are able to save him!

No, Julie is not an Omega. Her character gets explained a little bit in the next chapter. And what happens to Tarren? We'll just have to wait and see.

merichuel on Chapter 12

Posted Mon 08 Jul 2013 04:53PM PDT

Ohh. Such a cool chapter! Waiting to see how Tony accepts or not everything and loved the scene with Obane. His reaction were so so animal but so human...i enjoy a lot how you write dragons

Thanks! Tony is an interesting character who ended up getting a bigger part than I had initially anticipated. And I'm glad you enjoy my portrayal of dragons, there's a lot about them that I just didn't get to put in, but hopefully in the final edit...

Little_one on Chapter 12

Wasn’t Mrs. Parker listening to James phone conversation? So wouldn’t she be a confused that James said his not human.

I think at one point Mrs. Parker thought that James was rape (I wonder if she think that?).

I don’t think James realise how he put himself and Parker in danger.

Mrs. Parker is right on the mark. James need some tough love. Grow up and move on (and also a good back hand).

I wonder who is Julian and Julie? Now I know Julie is not a female Dragon because didn’t all female dragon die off.

I hope now James doesn’t act like a real ass bitch now that Obane is back near him because if he does I hope someone really tell him where to go.

Tony's mom knows something is up, she knows that James isn't quite normal but she's also opting to stay out of it unless James wants to pull her in. She is loosely based off of my friend's actual mother who gave me a similar pep talk once (for a different situation, mind you). Mrs. Parker is actually in a lot of my stories in some way or another, she's the eternal momma bear. Julie and Julian get a bit of an explanation in this next chapter, which I hope answers a few questions.

Daniel on Chapter 12

Posted Wed 10 Jul 2013 02:22PM PDT

Just started reading this story. Read it two times and was hooked from the beginning. I did not have very high expectations but I was very impressed. The characters and story line are very unique but I feel that some of the explicit scenes did develop the story. I am also guessing that as the story progresses James will start to tolerate Bane but I still believe Bane should work hard to gain his trust. And fucking stop threatening James if he removed the egg. At least we saw James retaliate after he transformed back into a human.

Very eager to read the upcoming chapters. Just wondering how far are we into the story? Have we reached the middle?

Thanks for writing this story. :D You should seriously consider to write books because I would have bought this. Congrats

Just a little past the half-way marker in terms of storyline, we're at the point where things are really going to start to pick up.

And actually, I will be publishing this story =) The versions that I currently have posted on the internet are all copyrighted, but I've been posting the rough draft so that I can get a feel on reactions and get some buzz going. Once this is finished, I'll be going back and doing a hard edit, making quite a few changes and additions to the story itself and then publishing it.

Thank you for your support though! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the story so far and hope you'll continue to enjoy it to the end :D

I had to read this a few times over.

JAMES YOU BUTT. YOU'RE WORRYING EVERYONE AND UGHH. But damnit Tony and James, new brOTP. Lets see what else...JAMES YOU BAKA YOU WORRIED DANTE. I also cried when Roume used "us" and when Dante (I think) referred to him as FAMIY. I just... Ugh My emotions...

BUT THEN WE GET SHADY DRAKE THING AND WHAT'S WITH THAT OH SHIT. As long as they aren't the running zombies from 28 Days later, they should be okay. Unless they're like The Walking Dead zombies where they just follow you...

AND THEN OBANE SHOWS UP LIKE A BADASS and retrieves his lovely maiden and they ride off into the sunset.

But first James has some explain'n to do. Oh god Tony, brace yourself.

I like that James kinda seems to be realizing that while he absolutely hates the situation(understandable) its bit really about HIM anymore and Im thinking were going to see some sort of civil relationship develop between Obane and James. Maybe not romance(yet) but to the point where James won't rip Obanes face off. Before these past 2 chapters, James was basically a whiny bitchy little shit (despite circumstances) BUT now I want to see him develop and grow up so to speak. As for Obane, I really hope that now, he kinda realizes what James is really like and hopefully they at least more of an attempt to learn about each other.

As always I will wait. Although, creeper Drake may be my new favorite thing

Haha, I always love your reviews, they make me giggle. Your reactions are just perfect. Yes, James is growing up some and his character is starting to develop quite a bit now that we've reached the right point in the story. And yes, Drakes are pretty cool -- I wanted to take something people knew and make a bit of a twist out of it. Anyway, thank you so much for your review! And of course, thank you so much for all of the amazing art :D

As always everyone:

Thank you so much for all of your support and love

You have made this story so enjoyable to write

I love you more than you know!

• 4 months later...
Hello!
You got an amazing story going on so far!
please update soon, I would love to read more about their blooming relationship, the dragon zombies and more!!

Keep up the good work!
I love it

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy it, and I hope you'll enjoy what's coming as well.

Oh wow this is awesome! Like so totally awesome. So beautiful! *wipes tear*
I love James despite his stubbornness lol!

Thanks! You're so totally awesome! And yes, James is lovable even if he is as stubborn as...well, as a bronze dragon! Kekekek, laughing at my own jokes.

Love this story, addicted to it really. I feel for james and he not having any control over his own life.... cant wait for the next update

Thank you! I'll try to keep your addiction well fed, I promise (does that make me a story-drug dealer?)!

Before i started reading this there always seemed to be an update. And now that i have read it and LOVED it, the updates dont seem to come as quickly. I get so impatient sometimes, i have read the story at least three times now and it just gets better and better. You are an amazing writer and this story is .... WOW!!!!

My apologies for this. When I first started posting on AFF.net, I had the first four or five chapters already done which was why there seemed to be so many updates so quickly. I apologize if the updates seem slow, but given that this is an original story and that I have to balance so many elements most of the chapters have to be fixed or rewritten once or twice before I'm happy with them, and I'll be going over all of them with a fine-tooth comb for the published version as well. But the next few chapters will be coming out a bit faster I hope, as we're reaching the last part of the story and this part is all planned and mapped out and just needs to be written.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.