Click Here!

Naruto-Hinata (harem?)

RiddleOfAllTime

I don't remember where I read this, it was either here on Adultfanfiction.net or on Fanfiction.net.

I don't remember if it is finished or not. Although I am quite sure it had many chapters done.

I know that Hinata and another girl was in it. I'm almost positive that Naruto was a master in the sealing arts and was quite smart. I'm also almost certain that he had been using one of Orochimaru's old labs and had an almost compulsive-ness to gather anything and everything that people waste (eg: clan scrolls, weapons, etc)................. (it might be a different story i'm thinking of though i'd like to now of that one two.)

I remember that Naruto was off on a mission while Hinata and another girl where in the hospital when the Hyuuga council entered the room and tried to force the cage bird seal onto Hinata, but were stopped just in time by the other girl and quickly took her to Naruto's apartment to keep her safe and then when Naruto came back he copied every piece of seal that they had marked on her into a scroll so he could examin it later. I am unsure what happened after that since it was a long time ago when I had read it.

Please Help me. I'd really appreciate it.

R.O.A.T

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.