Click Here!

Initial D Yaoi Keisuke x Takumi- Rivalry Revealed Series

Kurahieiritr

13 hours ago, Guest Chickipu said:

So sad that this has been abandoned.  I have enjoyed the series and would love to see it resurrected. 

I had no idea that anyone was even reading the stories to be honest. When we had 10 elders die over a few short months, I put it on the back burner. Truth is that without any idea people were still reading it, I completely forgot about it in the aftermath of sorting out wills, possessions, and helping get homes cleaned up and sold. When you have a full generation of old people dying, and five generations to deal with in most cases, writing takes the back burner when nobody reminds you of projects. Otherwise it is a very bad case of extreme exhaustion as often as not. I will finish it some day, no idea when though.

Edited by Kurahieiritr
accidental post premature.

Guest Chickipu
On 7/11/2017 at 0:40 PM, Kurahieiritr said:

I had no idea that anyone was even reading the stories to be honest.

I will finish it some day, no idea when though.

I'm a latecomer to the fandom.  Despite having heard of it when it was new, I only just recently got the opportunity to actually watch it.  

I look forward to the day you resurrect this series, or add other works in the fandom.  If you're looking for a beta at the time, hit me up.  Email is the display name used above at gmail dot com. 

I will complete the Initial d stories some day now that I know it is getting read. Have the hard drive slaves to get the series off of the bad computer hard drives. So once I get that equipment unpacked, I can at least find the stories on the old drives. Going to take a while though. We moved in March. So I have no idea which box has the salvaged hard drives right now. Glad you let me know that you like the stories and are getting after me to finish them though. When I stopped, it was because the oldest members of my extended family died out that year. Kind of an overwhelming mess since I became the family matriarch.  Then I got talked into writing for Fairy Tail with a friend of mine. Hahaha. My bad that I forgot to complete these stories.

• 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, Guest Shotaboy149 said:

Hey I read the series

Thank you for letting me know. I’m glad you have, and I hope you enjoyed it. Will be revising to remove the Japanese words from it at some point since those got so many people mad at me. No idea when I’ll get to that again however. But I have not abandoned these stories.  I simply have had too much on my plate to keep a roof over my head to have any energy for writing much of anything for a while now.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think there is a number of people waiting for rest of the story, they just might not have wanted to bother you with a lot of “when's it going to be updated" messages.

Oh wow. I thought people were not interested in this series any longer due to a lack of feedback.  Sorry about that. I honestly assumed the silence from everyone meant they left, so I shelved it due to thinking people went on to other stories and shows. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Usagi-Chan

@Kurahieiritr I realize you haven’t been active in over a year, nor have you updated the series for some time, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your writing. I first read this series many years ago during a bad time in my life, and it helped me get through it. I’m so sorry for all the loved ones you’ve lost during such a short amount of time, and I hope you one day decide to return. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.