Click Here!

Fire and Ice review replies

2rainsong2

Here we go reviews replies for chapter 1. Excited by this new story. I think it's going to be write and hopefully to read too.

FrozenAphrodite: So happy you liked the first chapter, and yeah the more he thought about it the more more Zane got a a little obsessed but at least not in a creepy way. Thanks for your review as always it made me smile :)

Katniss: At first I was thinking of having the love interest be a pyro but it would have been way too hard to reconcile so I made him into a godfather type (think young vito corleone) but that's the only hint I will give :) Thank you for your review! I always love them!

Celtic:Well don't want to give much away but as you can see from Chapter 2 he's not a pyro, I thought about it when I was first getting the story ready in my head but it just didn't seem possible. So no spoiler hopefully but the mystery man does have some interesting things to be found out as the story progresses. Zane is a little less mysterious pretty straight forward and simple (in his ways not head lol) which should make some extra heat (pun intended) in the story! Thank you for your review and continued support, so appreciated!!

Misakixusagi: So happy I finally memorized how to spell this screename of yours so I don't have to keep looking back!! LOL My girl, my beta!! Love ya!! Thank you for the review and for being there cheering me on when I get worried my writing isn't up to par. (((hugs)))

Jess: Thanks for your review and compliment!! I always love your reviews they make me smile!! :)

Dazed: Thanks for the cheer! LOL As always your review brought giggles and happiness and I'm really glad you like it so far!

SilverSkyline: Your entire office is talking about my stories!!?? That is so cool you have no idea what a boost that gave me to know that!! Glad you like the new character and I really love your review. Thanks so much!

VincentWise: Your review cracked me up!! I almost fell off my chair laughing and with my back booboo that would not be good but would have been worth it! LOL Thanks so much for the review!!

Itzy: Glad you are still around!! I have no idea what happened to your reviews still. I got no email or anything telling me why nearly 20 reviews were missing but glad to see it wasn't because you got thrown off for something. I would miss you. I have my characters up on photobucket for you again, I'll link it below. (hugs) and thanks for the review, and I will be glad you are still reading even if you can't review!!

Jessie: Ah you know me the cliffy whore of AFF!! I have to, it adds to the suspense and I do admit to getting a wicked little smile when I do it but please don't hate me I wouldn't if I couldn't update as fast as I do!! :) Thank you as always for the reviews!!

Jenae: My facebook reviewer thanks for reading and letting me know you liked it!! I love being able to bounce stuff off of you it really helps!! ((hugs))!!!

I want to thank everyone for reading and I'm glad you like the new story!! I will try to reply more but you guys know me, I suck at it! I try to make up for the cliffy's and the sad replies with steady updates and I'm still out of work thanks to my little fall, but I am feeling better and going to PT three times a week. Love you all and the pics are at photobucket for those without facebook, and on my facebook for those who have it.

Photobucket pics of characters:

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Rain_Carrington/library/Fire%20and%20Ice?sort=2&page=1

Facebook pics of characters"

https://www.facebook.com/rain.carrington/photos?collection_token=100005159624184%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.144851105696876.1073741829.100005159624184&type=3

Here are review replies for eh chapters 3-4 about LOL

Xtreme:Thanks so much for your review! Much appreciated!

Lisa: So glad you like the story! Yes, many twists and turns ahead, and Casi is shaping up to become one of my favorites already. Zane is in the dark a lot about Casi's life but stayed tuned for his reaction! Thanks sooo much for your reviews!!

Dazed: you crack me up. You also had me singing wild thing that whole day after I read that review! Yes, Dante and Antonio are coming, can't give away more than that! Thank you as always for being such a great reviewer!!!

Frozen: Casi is a lil bit like Peyton in that he is the more dominant of the couple but he's not flamboyant and is much more serious but yes, he is very naughty and they have yet to explore their naughtiness...About the model I found for Troy, I thought I answered so sorry if I didn't. I don't know. I put in a general search for the type of guy I was looking for and found that face who was almost dead on with the one in my head so I went with it. I hate not knowing the names too, but if I find it I will let you know. Only the ones from Cabin Fever will be showing up and I'm not sure how much yet. Mostly just Dante and Antonio for now, oh and Nick of course. Thank you so much for your reviews I appreciate them more than you know!

Celtic: Yes, the ones I found for my characters are yummy aren't they. I have a huge crush on Fransisco (Casimiro) now and have a few yummy pics in my file on my comp. LOL Glad you like the smut, it's so fun to write ;) More smut to come, more love and some DRAMA!! Thank you for reviewing, I appreciate it bunches!!

Jojo: So glad you like the story! Thanks for reviewing!!

Katniss: Yes, Casi is going to have to come clean and I'm not even sure how Zane will react but it won't be long now and there are a few more bumps along the road for my new boys. I wouldn't worry about Dante or any of the Carrillo clan. This is set between Cabin Fever and Spring Fever so not too much of a spoiler except to say they all lived to go to Dante's wedding!! LOL

TruGrit: I watched Clueless too. I love that movie! Yeah the boys are back and IDK if we will see Blaine yet but Dante is coming for sure, now will Casi live to tell the tale??? Thank you for reading and reviewing!!!

drumline: thank you for your reviews! I'm so glad you like my stories!! You make my day!

Misakixusagi: Love you girl! Thanks for editing for me even though you're not well. I appreciate you sooo much!!! ((((hugs))))

Thanks you everyone, and if I forgot anyone I'm sorry and thanks!!! I'm not sure if I will be updating tomorrow as I FINALLY get to go back to work, only for a day then the weekend again but it's a start and I am anxious. Yeah I'm surprised too! LOL I will try to get one out but if not Saturday for sure. Love ya all and until next time, I just want you to know how much I appreciate my reviewers, my readers, followers, those who favored me and voters. You make my day everyday!

Replies for eh....5-7 about LOL

not doing individual replies this time as I am pressed for time today. Ok, some have called Casi a dominant sub, but well, he was, until chapter 8, the Dom and Zane was more of a sub until now. They are sometimes called pushy bottoms and some other things I can't think of at the moment. It may or may not change but I haven't decided.

The Carrillos did have others there, the ones holding Zane back while Nick ran to warn the Carrillos, I just didn't mention them, but they are always surrounded by others.

I have let the firehouse be mellow for now but the conflicts and fear are still there, I will explore it further. They are a tight bunch and I know they won't immediately cast him out in any way especially with the chief and Kenny sticking up for him but he will have problems to come. Seriously that is a straight man's first concern is that a gay dude will hit on them. Stupid but true!

Antonio and Dante don;t care if he's got the merchandise or not. The money is to show them he can be a part of their organization and to punish him for his people stealing. They don't have to have a reason, they are in charge.

Coming up more on the firehouse adjusting to Zane coming out, the couple try to figure out what roles they truly want in the relationship (dom or sub not top or bottom) and how that effects their relationship, Casi finds out what it's like to be an underboss then the big challenge to their relationship when tragedy strikes.

Thank you all for your reviews I truly love them and I'm so sorry not to thank you individually this time, I'm trying to catch up on phone calls today and some paperwork for work since my second full day back is tomorrow and they seemed to have left all my work there waiting for me!! grrrr, thanks to all of you and stay tuned!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.