Click Here!

Looking for a Byakuya/Renji fic

BookMaggot

Well usually I am all for scouring the internet for a specific story, and I have tried! I promise! >_< But for some reason I can't find this story -_-

It's a fic where Renji wants to have sex with Byakuya in his office. He finally convinces him and during the 'act' Ukitake walks in. What follows is Renji acting all guilty and feeling bad and Byakuya not understanding what the big deal is. Ukitake has a little fun on Byakuya's part, but eventually helps him to fix the problem.

The story comes to a conclusion when Byakuya tells Renji to beat himself with a short whip. Renji complies and actually hits himself to the point of passing out.

I remember that Byakuya said something along the lines of:

"You fool, I would have stopped much sooner" or... something... >_>

In any case the story was brilliant, and I really just want to reread it. So if anyone knows it or where I can find it, please let me know!

Thank you in advance! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Yonaka Kyoki Prince

If I'm not wrong that story is on livejournal(I've read that one twice, but still can't remember the name) so I can't confirm where that story is, but you can go check my fanfiction.net account's favorited stories- Yonaka Kyoki . There are alot of Bleach Renji X Byakuya and other yaoi Byakuya pairings if you want to search for in my favorited stories. The story that you're searching for MAY be there,so go see my favorited stories.

Good luck

-Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.