Click Here!

Looking for two SasuNaru fics

Guest Macha

Guest Macha

1. This fic also has Kakashi/Iruka as a couple. I only remember that there was a festival where Kakashi made Naruto wear Yondaimes Kimono and he almost mistook Sasuke for Itachi, because Sasuke had his hair down for the festival (also wearing a kimono). The day after the festival Kakashi was rather upset, that Naruto dirtied Yondaimes Kimono while making out with Sasuke. I think the story was unfinished.

2. Naruto finds Sakura and Sasuke kissing, after Sakura told him to confess his love to Sasuke. Naurto has to leave on a mission (I think Ino is in his team) and he returns some months later. He's still very mad at Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura is feeling very guilty, because Sasuke was only kissing her, to deny his feelings for Naruto. Sasuke tries winning Narutos heart back. Gaara visits Konoha, and I think he ends up shagging Sai.

Sorry, its not much I remember. I haven't been on adult-fanfiction.org for quite some time. And all my recommended readings and favorite authors vanished from my profile.

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.