Click Here!

My account is messed up (stories missing)

Guest cno

I think I screwed up my account when I was registering, because I can log into the same account with two different emails (pnoguy80@gmail.com being the one I would want to use), but all my stories have disappeared from my account, so I can't edit or add chapters to them.

@cno - I only show one account registered with that e-mail.

I have two users with the pen name "cno" one that is registered with that e-mail, and one with completely different data from yours.

Please be aware that adult-fanfiction.org and fanfiction.net are in no way affiliated. Therefore, if you are referring to an account you created with fanfiction.net, you would not be able to access it, or its stories, from adult-fanfiction.org.

Guest Guest

Yeah, I know. I don't have any account with fanfiction.net

I'm able to log into "cno" with two different email accounts, but neither shows the stories I already submitted. Like I said, I think I fucked up with I was registering and registered twice with different emails. (iam.petty@gmail.com and the aforementioned pnoguy80@gmail.com)

It really doesn't matter which one is used, I just want my old stories back =/

Well, first, it is against ToS to have two accounts.

Second, I'm going to put this information in the merge queue and DG will likely be in touch with you to confirm a few things, because - as I said above - the information on the second account doesn't in any way match the information on the first other than the pen name.

Guest Guest

Well, first, it is against ToS to have two accounts.

Second, I'm going to put this information in the merge queue and DG will likely be in touch with you to confirm a few things, because - as I said above - the information on the second account doesn't in any way match the information on the first other than the pen name.

I didn't mean to have two accounts, I just wanted the one. =(

But thanks for your help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.