Click Here!

Looking for 2 stories please...

Guest kinkou

Guest kinkou

Hello. I am in desperate need of help. My computer obliterated the personal copies I made of my favorite stories that I'd saved when it decided to catch on fire. (yes my hard drive ACTUALLY went down in a literal blaze of glory ;_; ) I have been MANUALLY searching each page of the Naruto archives to find these 3 stories in BOTH AFF and FF. Any help is appreciated since I've already gone through over 7000 pages of stories in my searches!!!!

story 1) : Neji is a waiter working with Ino when he first meets Naruto and his friends. Sasuke is dating Sakura and Itachi is having an abusive relationship with Shikamaru. You find out Ino and NAruto have the same "Blond Bombshell" tattoo and naruto is interested in Neji. Later Shika, Kiba, Naruto, and Sasuke go to a strip club where they see Neji strip and meet Sai for the first time after paying to gte a private dance from them. Neji refuses the money but takes Naruto home for a private dance and they hook up. As the story goes Neji and Naruto want to get Shika out of the abusive relationship with Itachi; Since Naruto and Shika work together at the radio station after a bit of complaining on air about Neji trying to sexually KILL Naruto, Shika agrees that he'd be MORE than willing to "back up" Naruto. Hearing this Neji and Nauto plot to get Shika with them at the beach party. ---Does any one know the name or author?

story 2 (I can rememeber just a few bits of this one) : Sasuke come back to the village and gets in a relationship with NAruto after supposedly killing Orochimaru. THey meet in the course of the story Mizuki's son that is being bullied/abused by others because of his dad and they adopt him. Later it is found that Naruto can have babies and is merging with the Kyuubi. LOng and short, Orochi is not dead and comes to steal the babies and Mizuki's son from them. NAru and Orochi battle at the valley of the End and he tosses a baby over the cliff. Naru goes after it and gets poisoned. He tosses the baby to sasuke as he hits the water and submerges. Shortly after NAru is found ok but merges all the way with Kyuubi to the point he has fox ears and tails. This story does have a sequel dealing with Mizuki's son getting a male lover and Orochi coming back to steal and rape the son and the lover accepting him as is. ---Does anyone know this name/author?

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.