Click Here!

Difference between love and marriage?

Guest faithbonksie

Guest faithbonksie

Hi everyone, Iv been looking for the fic the Difference Between Love and Marriage for ages, I remember that Legolas is a Maternal elf that marries Haldir and moves to live with him. I also remember that he gives birth to twins at the end of the fic, I have looked on this site and fanfiction.net but only the first chapters are posted, does anyone know if the full fic is posted anywhere else or how to contact the author to get a copy?

Thanks in advance

Faithbonksie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest faithbonksie

Yeah thats the one, Im sure it was over 50 chapters long at one point, then when I went to try and read it again there was only the first chapter...

From the author's profile, dated 2011-10-02:

Well, I tried to edit update my stories, now this place won't let me do anything and I've deleted a bunch. For some reason my computer is "incompatible". I don't know why. I've got an e-mail into the "support". Wish me luck. There are not enough eyerolls in the world.

Sorry, hun, but since that's FFN, not AFF, nothing we can do there.

Edited by RogueMudblood

• 7 months later...

Looking at the profile here, the author says the same. As the author is not activated in the new system, he/she will not be able to update until they do that. But, that has nothing to do with why it wouldn't have worked for this author in 2004. No clue on that.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.