Click Here!

Brand New Guild!

Guest Rosemarius

Guest Rosemarius

Hey there!

I know that the cool kids already have their Guilds, and that I'm not gonna get many followers, but hey, I've been wanting this since I first saw the "Purchase A Guildhouse " button. But I wasn't rich nor leveled up enough.

Now I'm in the top ten list (Yay!!!) and hell, if not now, when should I do it? :D

What does my Guild offers, and what are the rules?

For the first question, my Guild offers, as it says in the statement, Mutual Assistance. That means that, if I see my fellow guild members injured or dead while I am online, I will help them!

But, as it says in the statement too, we should no make distinction when killing! Anyone is a target, even your own guildmaster! But remember to revive each other so that we can kill more, and keep climbing...because our mission is to climb as far as we can, towards the top!!!

As for the rules...well, there are no strict ones!!!Just don't flame, that's the only thing I ask. Anyone is allowed, from first levelers to the highest ones.

I hope someone will join :lol: I'm a positive person B)

PS: Every new member gets 10000 naughty points for free! :lol:

NOW you have a good valid reason to join :lol::lol: