Click Here!

Mistress

GlossyLatex

Discussion thread for my story Mistress [ http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105148 ].

It's pretty twisted, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless :D.

Just so everyone knows, I'm always looking for an intelligent beta to go through my stuff. As it is every read-through I do for a chapter I find a ton of mistakes--quite frustrating.

Anyways, if you have a question let me know!

Edited by GlossyLatex

• 1 month later...
Guest Marte Hanagan

Do you plan on continuing your story?
I hope you do, a scene from Hana's point of view would be hot, especially with her now lactating.

Guest Valentine Meikin

Hi, I'm Veyron's friend, and we have plenty to post, but we're not sure which to post it.

Thought for you... Me and my friends have come to the collective thought that, despite what Viz Media seems to declare constantly, Haku is most definitely a girl, and it would be really easy for Naruko to have collected Haku as spoils of battle...

Just a thought, nothing more...

Guest Mars

Really hope you continue this story, it has a unique blend of plot and suspense that I find intriguing. It would be a great loss to Adultfanfiction if you abandoned this story before it is done. Just think of how you felt when you read a good story, only to get to a really good part and discover that the author had quit. Please think of your readers!

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.