Click Here!

You Know What Would Really Be Useful A Dictionary, Of

Calanthee

Any Chance we could get such a Sexy Dictionary as a resource for writers? We could all donate suggestions too, but somethings tells me, we would need a Aff monitor... for fear things might get out of hand just a bit... because sometime I think we are a little too naughty at times for our own good. :D

I should know, Calanthee

Interesting... Though I use an online dictionary and thesaurus to help me with the sexual words and such... :lol: I don't mind coming here to help others with such words and phrases as well with mine. ;3

But should it be part of AFF? or it's own site?

I guess it would be easiest to have at least some page for people to look and see if their word is in "the dictionary" already...

Okay if we do it in A to Z style, who wants to do "Z" ? Somethings tells me that there is not to many dirty words or acts with a Z!

Okay I dare you guys to come up with something dirty an errotic with a Z, also it must be in english.....not German, Japanese or alien!!!

I dare Ya! Cal

OH, zipper and zucchini don't count!

OH, zipper and zucchini don't count!
Aaaaww~ ;__;

Zealot: one who purues someone or something warmly or heatidly with earnest and ardor and is easily carried away. Zealot can be used to describe a person who is obsessed with sex.

Well maybe.... I heard it used more in regards to Religious Zealot or a Political zealot, but if you insist why not a Sex Zealot, isn't that the same..... as an totally obsessed Yaoi fan Girl who likes to watch pretty or beautiful men doing the nasty

:lol::lol::lol: