Click Here!

Nightcrawler lives and is in the brimstone realm/hell to be married to his father's rival

Guest mutio

Guest mutio

I saw this fic maybe 4 months ago and i loved it, but now i want to read it again and can't find it. So basicly Kurt wakes up in the brimstone realm only to discover he is in the grasp of ( and i think this is the guy) Mephistopholes, who plans on makeing kurt his 'bride' to unite his and azazel's houses. Kurt being religious tries to dissuade him only to be told it doesn't matter what he wants. Mephisto goes to tend to their wedding while kurt waits in his chamber almost but naked and worrying about how to get away from the crazy demon. he is then taken to the ceremony and married to Mephisto. during their wedding party Mephisto's son comes and crashes the party insulting kurt. after being sent away kurt starts drinking someof the wine which Mephisto drugs to make him more pliant for their consummation.

After the wedding night kurt wakes up pretty beat up. Mephisto goes on to say how fragile Kurt was and that he even broke his arm once. and i just goes on from there . these are the more prominent detail i CAN remember, but i also remember Mephisto having fun tormenting and teasing Kurt later. i don't think the story was finished and if it's still up I'd really like to see if it's been updated or if it's finished it's a good story with angst, humor, and a whole bunch of other stuff that makes it a good story. Pleeeeaaaase if you know this story tell me the title and author or just the title.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.