Click Here!

The Spider and the Goddess

AgentGv01

I made this for the story I put up so I could answer some questions some people might have.

Now I forgot to mention it in the first chapter but I know about my problems with spelling/grammar it was the toughest subject for me in school and they didn't go a good job of helping me. No I don't have a beta and I've had bad exeriences so I don't use them anymore. I do my best but there will be errors but at least there are MUCH worse stuff you'll see elsewhere so I just ask to ignore if it you can unless there is a major mistake that I should correct.

Ryvius: Yeah I wanted to keep with continutity for this as it's the only time Peter is actually free to date that I know of. Yeah you'll see MJ and Black Cat as well as other women. Sorry but this is 616 universe only so there will be no mixing up from other Spider-Man stuff like the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon plus I stopped watching it as...well it kind of sucked. Nice art but the writing was bad. I'm not sure about X23 or Kitty Pryde as at this point both I think are no where near New York or are already in relationships.

Daye: You know I did mean to add that part about only straight men and some women but I forgot to change it when I got back to writing this chapter as sometimes when I stop and start up again I forget some things.

• 1 month later...

Well I have been thinking of him showing up mainly that because MJ and Peter will be getting closer he feels that the deal will be cheated. One idea I had was that him and Aphrodite make a contest on if Peter can find out his true love then he'll null the deal (mainly that he can't get in the way not remixing of reaility which I think was a bit too powerful for that character to pull off) and if Peter can't then Aphrodite becomes one of his servants. It's one of the ideas I had plus the Spider god as well eventually showing up as she makes a deal with him.

Guest bgw-1@comcast.net

What kind of deal would Aphrodite make with the Spider god, if you don't mind my asking?

BTW, I sent you a PM on FF.Net not too long ago about a story idea.

I get a lot of PMs and since you're not using the same name here there is no way I can tell which one is yours just put it up here so I know what you asked to make it easier as the site is a little slow going for me at the moment.

As for the deal mainly what I was toying with was that since she's messing with his chosen mortal she offers that any woman with the spell would also be tied to his web of life and maybe even that any child born of this would add to the web increasing his influence on the world.

Guest RexBlazer1

Sorry about that, the name I usually use is RexBlazer1.

The idea is one that I had come up with in order to fix the mess-ups that Marvel did with Spidey not too long ago.

I don't suppose you know about that whole "Superior Spider-Man" thing they got going on? Where Doc Ock switched bodies with Spidey and has basically killed him, taken over his life and seemingly no one suspects it? (Bad writing and concept if you ask me).

Well, the fix that I came up with is based on a fact that Marvel keeps overlooking: Loki owes Spider-Man a favor. In a Pre-Civil War story, Morwen, a powerful agent of chaos, was released and took Tessa Black, a child of Loki, as a host. With Doctor Strange unavailable, Loki and Spider-Man work together to free her. Loki proclaims he owes an as yet unpaid debt to his temporary ally. So, with that unpaid debt in mind, here's the idea I had:

Loki finds out about the events of either "Superior Spider-Man" or "One More Day" and is reminded of his debt to the Wall-Crawler, and then goes to great lengths to fix both events all in the name of satisfying his debt to the wall-crawler.

• 3 weeks later...

I got asked if any villains would be in this story, I have thought that some women might end up as just a one time fuck and villains would fit into this. One idea was with Emma Frost as she could be on the run from the law after escaping prison or something. Any ideas from anyone else? One idea was for White Rabbit but on anyone else I'm not sure on.

I had a few questions for the last chapter so I thought to address some here. For qwerty

1) I don't know if I want to add in Jessica Drew at the moment because I'm not sure if there is an attraction between them for the spell plus I already have another spider themed female in mind than Spider-Woman for this story.

2) The timeline is still before the whole AvsX storyline so at the moment that hasn't happened yet plus I doubt I'll use Storm since I don't want to make the cast too big and also I already have a different mutant in mind.

3) No, I won't use Sue Richards because she's MARRIED with kids, I will not have her cheat on Reed and possibly destroy her whole family. Besides the spell was for mutual attraction and she's already in love with her husband the spell won't work on her.

Guest RexBlazer1

Well, I do remember this one line from the first Marvel: Ultimate Alliance game, which is based mostly on 616, where Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew) said this about Spider-Man, "Well, he is cute, in a geeky sort of way, but with his sense of humor, I'd prefer to keep my distance." You could work something with that. Also, is Ms. Marvel scheduled to appear at some point soon?

Ms Marvel is up next and maybe I'll rethink Spider-Woman down the line mainly because I kept getting people asking for her so I'll see about her.

Now as for the reviews by sh8ad8ow:

About Spider-Woman see above, but yeah Spider-Man will start to suspect something is going on a bit later as things start to get a little craxy even for his life. As for Laura (X23) she won't be in this as I can't really think of a way to have a valid use for this story especially since the spell said that there has to be an attraction and Laura isn't emotionally stable enough to even know what her feelings are.

As for Aphrodite, yes she will be having some more sex with Peter eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a responce for qwerty:

I don't know about Firestar as I already got a red head with MJ and a mutant with Rogue, plus I never saw that old cartoon so tropes like that I have no feelings about. Plus as I said the group of women is pretty large already and I don't want too many women that will be the main starts of this. I can't have him screw every woman in marvel.

That might help a bit with Jessica Drew so I'll think on it about adding her.

I already set the rules for the spell so I can't just add on or change it as that kind of patch job of writing I never liked. It seems like you're trying to fix something after the fact inside of writing.

Lady Octopus I never saw since Ben Reily was in the comics (never read the Seige which apparently was her last appearance) but I can't see there being any kind of actraction between them so I can't use her. Same for Stunner as that's just a virtual reality body and last time I saw her her body was destroyed and she was put into a coma when Doc Ock was brought back from the dead so she's no longer in the comics.

Titania is a married woman and she's scared of Spider-Man, remember the spell won't work on a woman that is already in love with someone else and she loves her husband. Plus I don't like to write about cheating couples so you can't expect me to write about that.

And so Superia I can't use for the same reasons as like you said she hates men, plus I don't know that character at all I never heard of her before now so I can't write about people I don't know. She sounds like a D-list villain or at least one that isn't used often.

Guest qwerty

Fair enough. You've really made good fics with a small cast so it's all good. I tend to forget about the no-married/people already in love clause you have but will keep in mind from now on.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RexBlazer1

No pressure or anything, but how close are you to having the next chapter ready?

And also, you remember that "Loki fixes Spider-Ock" challenge I came up with, I fixed that to where it's not so Deus Ex Machina, and more along the lines of causing more trouble for the characters. It's on my profile now.

Plus, I had this idea for my own Spider-Harem fic, and I'd like your opinion if you're available.

• 7 months later...

Okay time to reply to a few reviews this one goes out to AnansiScribe as there is no return e-mail.

Yeah I hate character bashing with a passion so you'll never see any of that in anything I write. Reed does have his faults but he loves his wife and family. I honestly wasn't sure what kind of conversation Sue and Jen would have about Lyra to be honest that's why it wasn't in the story plus it was a valid way to get Jen to the building as a former member of the team she has close ties to Sue.

There was a thought about Lyra being one of the girls and could still be possible. The idea was bascially she hears sounds coming from her aunt's room and peeks in to watch her having sex with Peter and gets turned on by it. But that idea it still up in the air.

The reason I wanted She-Hulk in this story is that she is one of the sexiest Marvel women, she's known Spider-Man for years but most of all her views on sex and casual sex would fit in perfectly here and be the one to make Peter think that it's okay to have lots of sex as long as you're responcible to the emotions of the otheres involved.

Sorry to everyone but I have no plans for Black Widow for this story the cast is getting big enough as it.

Yep Sable is next and it was that scene you were talking about that got me interesting in putting her into this story when I thought this plot up. The only difference will be her giving him her hotel room and him paying her a late night visit.

• 2 months later...
Guest Harbinger of Kaos

Good day AgentGv01,

Harbinger of Kaos here, saw the latest chapter with Sable, pretty good though I felt I could of been longer with Peter now in control and Sable placing her trust in him...maybe him revealing who he is to her but either way good work.

So as it stands you have the following:

Aphrodite (though I doubt she would be a permanent member...unless she loses a bet with Peter's patron deity or whoever governs the Web of Life and says she must be bound to him.)

MJ

Black Cat

Ms. Marvel

Rogue

She Hulk

Silver Sable

Julia Carpenter (I think you should just leave it at her and leave Jessica out)

It looks pretty big but if you want to add one more and make it something very unique I have a suggestion...why not Amora the Enchantress? I know it sounds crazy perhaps stupid even but the way I see it there have been times when she has done good but they always have her fall back to Evil though before the whole Serpent deal she did help Thor out with no strings and she has moved on from him.

Let's say she is feeling lonely goes to MJ's and sees her fellow Goddess Aphrodite looking at Peter, she gets curious talks to her and the Greek goddess decides to help her fellow deity telling her that the mortal she is keeping an eye on could help take her loneliness away if she lets him and then with or without the spell decides to take things further. Like I said it is a crazy idea but you have to admit it would be easier to add her than Emma or Jessica and image the threeway between her, Aphrodite and Peter! He manages to satisfy them and he will officially have top Johnny or Tony as top player without even being one.

• 2 weeks later...

Well to Kaos I felt the chapter was going on a bit long as I had already put in that scene with Rogue at the start plus I wanted to leave some room for the imagination but we'll see some more kinky fun as the story goes on.

As for the list people keep asking for Jessica Drew so I'm trying to think of how to get her invovled it's not easy as I don't have any issues of them interacting to really get a feel for them and I keep asking for people to name actual issues I can use as a reference but no one replies about it. So I'm left searching on my own for this stuff.

Also being added is Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon) although she'll be the last member to join the group that I have planned out.

The Enchantress is more into Thor really so it would take a huge set up just to get them to know each other on a personel level for the spell to work and I'm not sure it would work on her either as with her mysitcal power she could actually sense the spell on Peter and that would ruin the fic right there. So no, I can't use her if anyone has to be added it has to be someone that has interacted with Peter in the past that's the rule I'm making for this story. I can't just add in someone that either hasn't intereacted with him or barely has.

Guest Harbinger Of Kaos

Well interactions between Jessica and him that to me stand out are when he vouched for after the Secret Invasion and the stakeout where she was mind controlled by Mandrill and he refused to hurt her just before the Siege of Asgard.

Well women who have interacted with him and are of the super hero set? I found this list that may help you :

• Marrow (Ironically she also called herself Nancy Rushman when she met him)
  • Jean Grey (Sadly in the White Hot Room...unless you bring her out or have a alternate reality counterpart pop up)
  • Emma Frost (The Hellfire club had a run in with him, then there was that time he and she teamed up to save the X-men from Dark Beast)
  • Psylocke (Fought Yakuza and she got hurt, he stayed with her though until helped arrive at her request)
  • Firestar
  • Tigra (She kissed him before she became Tigra or so I heard)
  • Red Sonja (Well time travel or possession may work here but that's your call)
  • Taran (The High Priestess of that spider temple)
  • Black Widow (Natasha Romanov, again your call though it is understandable if you choose not to have her included)
  • Hebe (Former wife of Hercules, probably not of any use unless you Aphrodite brag about to her)
  • Bounty (Alien bounty hunter who took a liking to him after a fight they had before teaming up, or so I heard.)

Well I hope this helps and if not I apologize for taking up your time needlessly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Harbinger Of Kaos

Saw the latest chap, was a bit surprised you didn't have Aphrodite in background taking note of her recent work with Julia though it makes sense if Julia can sense her.

When you say mix it up I assume you mean Peter with more than one woman? If so do you have it plan on which ladies have a go with him and each other or will you wing it?

So no Emma huh? Shame but not a total loss since I get it would be too complicated to get her involved.

Hope to se more of this great work, Peace!

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.