Click Here!

Hey You Tight Ass Killers,

Calanthee

:(Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! That's what you all are, when you don't leave any Naughty POints for other people to win! Come on, give other people a chance! What's with this sudden....wild hording thing... this is just a game Guys! You act like this a real cut throat war, and you hold on to each naughty piece as if it is for real or your last. Give me brake!

If you think it will keep me from killing you, because it's not worth my while,...FORGET IT, if you get down low enough... that I might have a chance to make you dead, I'll try... so there! Nothing better than Killing left overs :lol: Actually I am in it for the Frags and experience points...don't get wrong... naughty points are nice, I even use the bank too! But I alway leave some Naughty point for the winner!

Remember that bloody killing frenzy you guy start, attracts :o and vultures, so look behind you... if you get well tenderized with lower Hps I will be right there waiting to do the nasty... no not that nasty, Silly, the other one, the one where you get dead!

Love, Kisses, and Death, Calanthee the Dead Assassin

Hmmm ... you do realize that with the difference of levels that exceeds 10, there is no chance for you to snatch any points, right? Because the game doesn't allow it, as simple as that.

And yes, we're all in for frags and EXP :(