Click Here!

Hilary Must Be Desperate To Get The Nomination!

Solaris

You would think that she was the frontrunner when she's not anymore.

She is late in her attack on Obama, she has been attacking the others but not the person who is now the front runner of the candidates right now. That should have happened earlier in the process, but she had people bending her way back then now Obama has won the people over with his constant talk about what he would do and what his plans are for the country, but Hilary is basically stating the same thing over again that the other side is basically saying with no serious change.

And another thing that has hurt her campaign - BILL CLINTON!

She really needed to tell Bill about three months ago, to go take a bloody nap and let me handle this, you ain't a candidate anymore, Bill. He has hurt her campaign more then she has.

She still think that she has the chance to win it, I say look at all the people who she once had their votes have now defected over to Obama since the other states started to hold their primaries and start to say I will fight this fight another year and back Obama and let him start his campaign against that other's side's nomination John McCain. She is not ready to become the first woman president, not at this time. She can wait for the next round. Seriously!

Hilary Clinton is not ready for the big time as in the presidency of the United States.

I seriously do not think that Hilary or McCain is right for this country. They both are is too political. We need a total fresh face in the White House and Obama is the one.

Beth

I disagree with you on the last statement. Obama just seems like the worst choice (But that's what voting is for...), Hillary isn't too great either, but now that everyone else is dropping out, I don't exactly have many choices left do I?

Oh well, if it were up to me, we would be a monarchy, not a democracy. =/

Kings are the way to go ~ Not monkeys. :: Mutters about presidents being puppets. ::

Monarchs do have to listen to their council or if it was for us, the congress, which is in a way, the monarch is being a puppet for the council who does all the deeds behind the scenes.

That's what England is now their house of representives are the real ruler behind the throne, Elizabeth doesn't even really make any of the laws anymore, it is the representives who do and she accepts them and makes them legit.

But it would make it hard for us to go police the world any more and I would say that is a good thing cause we're not the world's police force.

Beth

with monarchy, it's in the family. Just because one person is fit to rule doesn't mean that their children will be. Also, I don't know if this is still true, but in the olden days, kings were seen as 'chosen by god' and I feel that is way too pompous. There is no such thing as a perfect ruler or a perfect system. You just have to make the most out of what you're given and try to find ways to improve on the system. Unfortunately, I know absolutely nothing about our current politics, so I can't really say if Obama would be a better president than Hilary.

I think Obama has fresher ideas then Hilary does and we need the fresher ideas then the same old ideas that haven't worked before.

Beth

Bleh. Not going to say anything about Hillary or Obama, good or bad because I can see people question how good they are for the job.

I'm just going to gripe with a conspiracy theory. Those stupid politicians may think they can continue to unite Americans with their crummy wars and then split us apart (pitting us against one another with race, gender, class, religion and so forth) when we wise up to their devilry, but they don't know that their antics will end when anarchy arises the country begins anew... -_-

• 2 months later...
Guest Monsterking

which is why for all those reasons im staying out of this election

Peace out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOO!!"