Click Here!

Create A Story!

Kanashii

It was hinted I bring this fun game to this forum, based on a thread that was in the writers corner. (People who had aversions to different words to describe body parts, fluids, or sexual actions) so... I present you with this...

Here are the rules: Copy and paste, and then fill in the blanks with what you want. The next person copies or quotes the story and replaces the underlined places with THEIR choice of words...Make sure to keep the underlines where I have them, you will have to do this manually when you post.

I will do TWO versions of the game one M/F, one M/M...Pick your choice and have fun!

1) Sue and Bob: (M/F)

Bob was hanging around the local _______ when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really _______, do you want to go and _______ or ______?"

"Oh yes!" Sue squirmed in delight.

Bob grabbed Sue and began to __________ her ________. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to_______ on Bob's___________.

Bob felt his __________ was going to_______!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her__________ to__________ over and over again on Bob's_________.

"____________!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna_____________"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to ____________ on his___________ for ________(insert number) times.

"That was so __________, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you __________ my __________ this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said___________.

THE END.

2) Kevin and Rob (M/M)

With deep indigo eyes Kevin was known to be the best____________ in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to __________ was Rob. How could he not crave that __________ hunk of Rob's hot,______?

As he entered the desolate room he spied the golden haired Rob in the corner.

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to ____________ your___________ all day long! Are you ready to _________ to me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me_________ your________?"

Kevin began to feel his ________ rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and________ on Bob's_________. "What did you thing of that, you big __________." Rob asked with his own ___________ growing.

"Oh,_____!" Kevin moaned in ________ and now his ________body began to grab Rob with _________ intent!

Both mens hands began to_________ as their ____________ met in a passionate__________.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's__________ and freed his__________.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the _____________ he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it ___________ and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now __________ Rob's body and began to _________ his___________ against Rob's__________.

Both men began to __________ in a deep passion as they__________ on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's __________ filling up his tight____________ and he groaned in passion as he felt his own________ getting ready to____________.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's___________ as both men began to hit______________.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of _____________ and said, "You can make me _____________ anyday!"

The end!

Ok, pick one story or the other and FILL in the blanks (use the underscore button above on the words you add). ANY words you want. There is no 'right or wrong' to this game. It can be hilarious, I will do one in the next thread to give you an idea of how it goes. Above all HAVE FUN!

As an example I will do one of the stories here, just for FUN I will use the names of TV Shows, but you can use whatever you want! There is no "right or wrong way" to do this...

Bob was hanging around the local CSI MIAMI when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really DEXTER, do you want to go and BOSTON LEGAL or THE FLINTSTONES?"

Bob grabbed Sue and began to L.A. INK her MYTHBUSTERS. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to THE PEOPLES COURT on Bob's FULL METAL ALCHEMIST.

Bob felt his LOST was going to JIMMY KIMMEL!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her GREYS ANATOMY to AMERICAN IDOL over and over again on Bob's SUPERNANNY.

"GILLIGAN'S ISLAND!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna BRADY BUNCH"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to AMERICAN GLADIATORS on his UGLY BETTY for 100(insert number) times.

"That was so 30 ROCK, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you STAR TREK my LAW AND ORDER this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said THE AMAZING RACE.

THE END.

Good luck! Have fun!

It was hinted I bring this fun game to this forum, based on a thread that was in the writers corner. (People who had aversions to different words to describe body parts, fluids, or sexual actions) so... I present you with this...

Here are the rules: Copy and paste, and then fill in the blanks with what you want. The next person copies or quotes the story and replaces the underlined places with THEIR choice of words...Make sure to keep the underlines where I have them, you will have to do this manually when you post.

I will do TWO versions of the game one M/F, one M/M...Pick your choice and have fun!

1) Sue and Bob: (M/F) Star War Nerds

Bob was hanging around the local _Star Wars Fan club______ when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really __like princess_Laya____, do you want to go and __play with my light saber_____ or __and eat my cookies and drink bear____?"

Bob grabbed Sue and began to ____tickled_____ her ____with his light saber____. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to__hang lovingly_____ on Bob's__Jedi cape_________.

Bob felt his __winky________ was going to__get truly big with the force_____!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her__ stuffed hot wookie________ to____rub______ over and over again on Bob's__light saber_______.

"__Do it Laya__________!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna__feel the force___________"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to __stroke__________ on his___Saber________ for __69______(insert number) times.

"That was so __totally radical________, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you ___get me more cookies and beer and play with_______ my __hot Wookie________ this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said_Happy with the force__________.

THE END.2)

Kevin and Rob (M/M) Meat Men

With deep indigo eyes Kevin was known to be the best__poultry cook__________ in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to _eat red meat_________ was Rob. How could he not crave that ___big_______ hunk of Rob's hot,_roast beef_____?

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to __sample__________ your__hot meat_________ all day long! Are you ready to ___serve it______ to me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me__stimulate _______ your_taste buds_______?"

Kevin began to feel his __appetite______ rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and_put the meat_______ on Kevin's platter_______. "What did you think of that, you big __carnivore________." Rob asked with his own __grin_________ growing.

"Oh,_yummy____!" Kevin moaned in __delight______ and now his __hungry______body began to grab Rob with __eager_______ intent!

Both mens hands began to___high fived each other______ as their ___hands_________ met in a passionate_grab for the red wine_________.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's___wine cork_______ and freed his__wine to breath________.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the __good red wine___________ he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it ___red strong________ and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now _____licked his lips and in good fellowship patted_____ Rob's body and began to __come closer and_______ his glass clicked_________ against Rob's_glass_________.

Both men began to __smile________ in a deep passion as they__eyed________ on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's _meat_________ filling up his tight_ platter___________ and he groaned in passion as he felt his own__appetitie ______ getting ready to__stir__________.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's__plate of meat with more Anju sause_________ as both men began to hit the red wine_____________.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of _delight____________ and said, "You can make me _cook for you____________ anyday!"

The end

• 2 weeks later...
How could he not crave that ___big_______ hunk of Rob's hot,_roast beef_____?

LMAO. That was utter genius. :)

• 2 months later...
*bump useless thread for forum domination

Bite me, swollen and red, I think your infected, better take your meds!

whut???

Why? Don't you like my little Meat and Wine tale? I don't like to be bumped against my will! :)

Bob was hanging around the local ___church____ when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really ___beautiful____, do you want to go and ____have lunch___ or ___have you already eaten___?"

Bob grabbed Sue and began to ____carry______ her ____to the local inn____. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to___clean the stain____ on Bob's_____coat______.

Bob felt his _____coat_____ was going to___be clean____!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her_____cum_____ to_____rub_____ over and over again on Bob's____coat_____.

"______You slut!______!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna______take you right here in the middle of the streeet_______"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to ______rub her pusy juice______ on his_____body______ for ___good_____times.

"That was so ____frustrating______, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you _____clean_____ my _____dress_____ this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said_____,sliding his cock into her with the whole town watching______.

THE END.

Let's try veggies :P

2) Kevin and Rob (M/M)

With deep indigo eyes Kevin was known to be the best_ cucumber_ in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to _cauliflower_ was Rob. How could he not crave that _chard_ hunk of Rob's hot,_sweet potato_?

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to _squash_ your_mushroom_ all day long! Are you ready to _pumpkin_ to me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me_lentil_ your_bok choy_?"

Kevin began to feel his _cabbage_ rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and_beet_ on Bob's_rhubarb_. "What did you think of that, you big _arugula_?" Rob asked with his own _jalapeno_ growing.

"Oh,_chickpea_!" Kevin moaned in _rutabaga_ and now his _endive_body began to grab Rob with _tomato_ intent!

Both mens hands began to_chive_ as their _turnips_ met in a passionate_spinach_.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's_broccoli_ and freed his_brussel sprout__.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the _sweet pepper_ he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it _chard_ and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now _okra_ Rob's body and began to _artichoke_ his_carrot_ against Rob's_eggplant_.

Both men began to _shallot_ in a deep passion as they_celery_ on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's _kale_ filling up his tight_watercress_ and he groaned in passion as he felt his own_green onion_ getting ready to_leek_.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's_zucchini_ as both men began to hit_potato__.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of _avocado_ and said, "You can make me _summer squash_ anyday!"

The end!

Anyone hungry? ;)

Let's try veggies :P

2) Kevin and Rob (M/M)

With deep indigo eyes Kevin was known to be the best_ cucumber_ in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to _cauliflower_ was Rob. How could he not crave that _chard_ hunk of Rob's hot,_sweet potato_?

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to _squash_ your_mushroom_ all day long! Are you ready to _pumpkin_ to me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me_lentil_ your_bok choy_?"

Kevin began to feel his _cabbage_ rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and_beet_ on Bob's_rhubarb_. "What did you think of that, you big _arugula_?" Rob asked with his own _jalapeno_ growing.

"Oh,_chickpea_!" Kevin moaned in _rutabaga_ and now his _endive_body began to grab Rob with _tomato_ intent!

Both mens hands began to_chive_ as their _turnips_ met in a passionate_spinach_.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's_broccoli_ and freed his_brussel sprout__.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the _sweet pepper_ he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it _chard_ and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now _okra_ Rob's body and began to _artichoke_ his_carrot_ against Rob's_eggplant_.

Both men began to _shallot_ in a deep passion as they_celery_ on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's _kale_ filling up his tight_watercress_ and he groaned in passion as he felt his own_green onion_ getting ready to_leek_.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's_zucchini_ as both men began to hit_potato__.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of _avocado_ and said, "You can make me _summer squash_ anyday!"

The end!

Anyone hungry? :P

;) With all those veggies, sounds totally healthy to me, but you forgot my favorite erotically shaped Veggie the glorius Asparagus! Smooches Cal B)

Bob was hanging around the local ___nut store____ when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really ____nutty___, do you want to go and ____eat some nuts___ or ___are you too insane for that___?"

Bob grabbed Sue and began to _____shove nuts down_____ her ____throat____. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to___crack nuts____ on Bob's_____head______.

Bob felt his ____skull______ was going to___crack____!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her_____coconut_____ to_____smash_____ over and over again on Bob's____head_____.

"_____Mother of all tomatoes_______!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna______spray my peanutbutter_______"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to ______rub coconutoil______ on his_____cock______ for ____nutty nut____ times.

"That was so _____nutty_____, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you _____lick_____ my _____peanut_____ this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said_____as Sue rubbed his nuts______.

THE END.

Bob was hanging around the local ___nut store____ when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really ____nutty___, do you want to go and ____eat some nuts___ or ___are you too insane for that___?"

Bob grabbed Sue and began to _____shove nuts down_____ her ____throat____. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to___crack nuts____ on Bob's_____head______.

Bob felt his ____skull______ was going to___crack____!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her_____coconut_____ to_____smash_____ over and over again on Bob's____head_____.

"_____Mother of all tomatoes_______!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna______spray my peanutbutter_______"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to ______rub coconutoil______ on his_____cock______ for ____nutty nut____ times.

"That was so _____nutty_____, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you _____lick_____ my _____peanut_____ this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said_____as Sue rubbed his nuts______.

THE END.

NUt Ball!

• 3 months later...

I thought that Classic Literature was a good topic to use in this game. I personally think that this is hilarious.

-----------------

Kevin and Rob (M/M)

With deep indigo eyes Kevin was known to be the best Little Prince in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to Oliver Twist was Rob. How could he not crave that Wuthering Heights hunk of Rob's hot, Moby Dick?

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to Dracula your Treasure Island all day long! Are you ready to Black Stallion to me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me Victory your Grapes of Wrath?"

Kevin began to feel his Three Musketeers rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and Secret Sharer on Bob's Mysterious Island. "What did you think of that, you big Catcher in the Rye ?" Rob asked with his own Red Badge of Courage growing.

"Oh,David Copperfeid!" Kevin moaned in Pride and Prejudice and now his Odyssey body began to grab Rob with Hard Times intent!

Both mens hands began to War and Peace as their Great Expectations met in a passionate Streetcar Named Desire.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's Vanity Fair and freed his Glass Menagerie.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the Journey to the Center of the Earth he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it Canterbury Tales and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now War of the Worlds Rob's body and began to Wild Duck his Crime and Punishment against Rob's Brave New World.

Both men began to Scarlet Letter in a deep passion as they Turn of the Screw on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's Peter Pan filling up his tight Separate Peace and he groaned in passion as he felt his own Bell Jar getting ready to Gone With the Wind.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's Frankenstein as both men began to hit The Crucible.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of Sons and Lovers and said, "You can make me Sound and the Fury anyday!"

I know I cut the word "the off of some of the titles, but it screwed with sentence structure.

• 1 month later...

Partly Geeky Computer Stuff - Software and Hardware

Bob was hanging around the local _VISTA_ when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really _BUGGED_, do you want to go and _FORMAT_ or _PROGRAM_?"

Bob grabbed Sue and began to _DRAG-AND-DROP_ her _WINDOWS_. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to_INSTALL_ on Bob's_JOYSTICK_.

Bob felt his _KEYBOARD_ was going to _SHIFT_!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her_MOUSE_ to_CLICK_ over and over again on Bob's_HARDDISK_.

"_RELEASE_!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna_COMPILING_"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to _TYPE_ on his_WORKSTATION_ for _65535_(insert number) times.

"That was so _DEBUGging_, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you _CONFIGURE_ my _SYSTEM_ this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said_MICRO-SOFTLY_.

THE END.

Computer and Console Games

2) Kevin and Rob (M/M)

With deep indigo eyes Kevin was known to be the best_TOMB RAIDER_ in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to _COMMAND AND CONQUER_ was Rob. How could he not crave that _DEMIGOD_ hunk of Rob's hot,_TIC TAC TOE_?

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to _TETRIS_ your_SONIC_ all day long! Are you ready to _SIMS_ to me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me_FALLOUT_ your_FINAL FANTASY_?"

Kevin began to feel his _CIVILIZATION_ rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and_STARCRAFT_ on Bob's_CALL OF DUTY_. "What did you thing of that, you big _MASS EFFECT_." Rob asked with his own _SUPER MARIO_ growing.

"Oh,_WoW_!" Kevin moaned in _NEED FOR SPEED_ and now his _FABLE_body began to grab Rob with _DIABLO_ intent!

Both mens hands began to _IRON GRIP_ as their _SECRET SERVICE_ met in a passionate_FAR CRY_.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's_EMPIRE_ and freed his_WITCHER_.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the _BIOSHOCK_ he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it _LEGENDARY_ and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now _SACRED_ Rob's body and began to _DEAD SPACE_ his_HARD TRUCK_ against Rob's_GEARS OF WAR_.

Both men began to _BROTHERS IN ARMS_ in a deep passion as they_STRONGHOLD_ on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's _HITMAN_ filling up his tight_DIRT_ and he groaned in passion as he felt his own_RAYMAN_ getting ready to_DOOM_.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's_LITTLE BIG PLANET_ as both men began to hit_QUAKE_.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of _THINGS ON WHEELS_ and said, "You can make me _COMPANY OF HEROES_ anyday!"

The end!

Edited by Goddess of Passion

• 4 years later...

Kevin and Rob (M/M): Forensics

With deep indigo eyes, Kevin was known to be the best human remains in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to decompose was Rob. How could he not crave that microscopic hunk of Rob's hot pathology degree?

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to liquify in your maggots all day long! Are you ready to mutilate me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me reconstruct your corpse?"

Kevin began to feel his dismemberment rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and dissected on Kevin's Rigor mortis. "What did you think of that, you big specimen." Rob asked with his own evidence growing.

"Oh, Coroner!" Kevin moaned in violent trauma and now his rotting body began to grab Rob with postmortem intent!

Both mens hands began to examine as their tissues met in a passionate decay.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's rib spreader and freed his surgical implements.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the cause of death he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it necrotic and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now blood spattered Rob's body and began to mummify his against Rob's formalin.

Both men began to irradiate in a deep passion as they sterilized on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's identity filling up his tight report and he groaned in passion as he felt his own scalpel getting ready to autopsy.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's vertebrae as both men began to hit diagnosis.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of fatality and said, "You can make me Chief Medical Examiner anyday!"

The end!

2) Kevin and Rob (M/M): Franken-style

With deep indigo eyes Kevin was known to be the best Frankenstein in the land. However the one thing that made his heart flutter with desire to reanimate dead bodies was Rob. How could he not crave that electrified hunk of Rob's hot reanimated corpse?

"There you are!" Kevin pointed at him, "I have been wanting to replace your limbs all day long! Are you ready to sacrifice your extremities to me?"

With a half arrogant smirk, Rob nodded, "Do you think you can make me run from your scalpel?"

Kevin began to feel his mind rising to the occasion, "Yeah I bet I can make you!" he accepted the challenge.

Both men closed the gap between them and Rob instantly reached out and laid down on Bob's operating table. "What did you think of that, you big doctor?" Rob asked with his own anticipation growing.

"Oh, monster!" Kevin moaned in unprofessional glee and now his white-clad body began to grab Rob with surgical intent!

Both men's hands began to move as their eyes met in a passionate look.

With frenzied speed Kevin began to undo Rob's stitches and freed his arms and legs.

Rob shivered in want and anticipation of the surgery he knew Kevin would give him.

"Yeah, I want it painful and long!" Rob breathed in deeply.

Kevin now cut into Rob's body and began to carefully ply his scalpel against Rob's flesh.

Both men began to breathe in a deep passion as they laid eyes on one another.

Rob felt Kevin's scalpel filling up his tight muscles and he groaned in passion as he felt his own limbs getting ready to sever from him.

Reaching around he began to stroke Kevin's face with his eyes as both men began to hit reattachment.

Afterwards Rob looked at Kevin with a look of detachment and said, "You can make me trade limbs any day!"

The end!

Theme: Psychological Torture Methods

Bob was hanging around the local __blackmail_____ when he saw Sue. "Hey Sue!" he called, "You look really __intimidating_____, do you want to go and ___shame____ or __humiliate____?"

Bob grabbed Sue and began to __strip________ her ___naked_____. Sue leaned back and with a throaty moan began to___condemn____ on Bob's___​shunning________.

Bob felt his ___exploited phobia_______ was going to__interrogate_____!!! Never had it felt like this before!

Sue began to use her___sleep deprivation_______ to__confinement_______ over and over again on Bob's__sensory deprivation_______.

"____screaming________!" Bob roared in pleasure,"I'm gonna___threaten_________"

"Do it Bob!" Sue encouraged him as she continued to ___disfigurement_________ on his____pharmacology_______ for ___thrice_____(insert number) times.

"That was so __defamation________, baby!" Bob breathed deeply, "Let's do it again."

"OK," Sue eyed him sexily, "but only if you __threaten to hurt________ my ___loved ones_______ this time!"

"You got it babe!" Bob said____exposure_______.

THE END.