Click Here!

Blood Moon: Review Replies

Fhelly

Guest Your Biggest Fan

Ch 16- hahahaha, that Logan was IN ON THE BET!!  And that he felt awkward when he was caught. We never do see him playful with the rest of his brothers. Little Leila was kind of cute, but I much prefer her as an adult. I believe it’s settled later that Gregor was using magic to try and track Leila? Hehe “they aren't as uptight as you seem to think they are” It’s kind of hard to get a read on Joss. He’s the youngest and friendliest, and he’s not obnoxious like Cade, but there’s gotta be something missing that I haven’t gotten about him. It would be interesting to have a section of a chapter (he doesn’t deserve a whole one) in Gregor’s perspective, in a humane sort of way. Just to mess with our minds before we go back to hating him, you know? Play on our heartstrings a little. Maybe he was besties with Sylar and there’s some unspeakably dark betrayal that undid them. Mmm poor Joss. It seems like he tries really hard to do the right thing. By Leila and not just the boys’ side of the pack. Love that Leila could command Cade to put Logan on the phone with such immediate results. Bravo.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Guest Your Biggest Fan said:

Ch 16- hahahaha, that Logan was IN ON THE BET!!  And that he felt awkward when he was caught. We never do see him playful with the rest of his brothers. Little Leila was kind of cute, but I much prefer her as an adult. I believe it’s settled later that Gregor was using magic to try and track Leila? Hehe “they aren't as uptight as you seem to think they are” It’s kind of hard to get a read on Joss. He’s the youngest and friendliest, and he’s not obnoxious like Cade, but there’s gotta be something missing that I haven’t gotten about him. It would be interesting to have a section of a chapter (he doesn’t deserve a whole one) in Gregor’s perspective, in a humane sort of way. Just to mess with our minds before we go back to hating him, you know? Play on our heartstrings a little. Maybe he was besties with Sylar and there’s some unspeakably dark betrayal that undid them. Mmm poor Joss. It seems like he tries really hard to do the right thing. By Leila and not just the boys’ side of the pack. Love that Leila could command Cade to put Logan on the phone with such immediate results. Bravo.

Joana’s story will reveal quite a bit about his mindset, so he won’t be as much a mystery with his motives and why he’s the way he is. It will be kinda dark though... I’m going to get around to it since I have it all laid out… I’m just struggling with writer’s block and some other personal stuff in my life right now. 

Guest Your Biggest Fan

Gah, well I’m sorry to hear about the personal stuff right now. I will say that the story helped distract me from some of the stress in my life so I’m very thankful for your writing. I don’t know if you saw the review about me near-sobbing at work. Anyhow… it’ll be a big mystery breaker when we do see Gregor. I don’t want the pups to grow up. They’re so cute when they’re little. It’s kind of sad that Lyndis is a side character, because her story is so moving… despite the dick Alpha and her mate being fourth down. Megan seems like a total filler, even though I was interested in her story and the magic. Nadya was more of an interesting character to me, although it gave me chills to find out that she’s 400 years old or more. I wonder if witches are misunderstood, and to how much of a degree? 

Wait à sec. Writer’s block?! Joana and Quinn have a whoooooole love story and the 5-mate dynamic is finally ready to shift!!! What block?! I could see there being difficulty with the side stories, as the characters are a bit less developed, but stills. I practiced a bit of French and Russian along with your story. Didn’t bother with the Greek. 

OOH, aaand we can get a bromance going with Logan and the enforcers. Teeheehee. Maybe Beryx and Aaron will get along in their stony silences. Aaron needs friends. And we need to get a feel of Logan, since his protectiveness over Leila and his brothers (and subsequent conflicts) are all we have seen. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2018 at 1:41 PM, Guest Your Biggest Fan said:

Gah, well I’m sorry to hear about the personal stuff right now. I will say that the story helped distract me from some of the stress in my life so I’m very thankful for your writing. I don’t know if you saw the review about me near-sobbing at work. Anyhow… it’ll be a big mystery breaker when we do see Gregor. I don’t want the pups to grow up. They’re so cute when they’re little. It’s kind of sad that Lyndis is a side character, because her story is so moving… despite the dick Alpha and her mate being fourth down. Megan seems like a total filler, even though I was interested in her story and the magic. Nadya was more of an interesting character to me, although it gave me chills to find out that she’s 400 years old or more. I wonder if witches are misunderstood, and to how much of a degree? 

Wait à sec. Writer’s block?! Joana and Quinn have a whoooooole love story and the 5-mate dynamic is finally ready to shift!!! What block?! I could see there being difficulty with the side stories, as the characters are a bit less developed, but stills. I practiced a bit of French and Russian along with your story. Didn’t bother with the Greek. 

OOH, aaand we can get a bromance going with Logan and the enforcers. Teeheehee. Maybe Beryx and Aaron will get along in their stony silences. Aaron needs friends. And we need to get a feel of Logan, since his protectiveness over Leila and his brothers (and subsequent conflicts) are all we have seen. 

I’m so sorry for the late reply! I’ve been kinda crazy busy with home life/work stuff. 2018 was not a good year for my family. I’m glad to be leaving it behind. I’m really determined to get this story finished this year. Thank you so much for all the comments… I actually think I might start posting it all here again. I kinda overreacted to a stupid thing from a friend and also didn’t want to have to deal with multiple sites… I have been updating on wattpad. 

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.