Click Here!

Blood Moon: Review Replies

Fhelly

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my friend had some questions about the bond and how it works, I decided to lay it out here.. since I don't think I fully explained it well enough in the story.

Firstly, once bonded.. it's for life. Nothing but a few things can break it (to be described later), but none of those few things involve either party's feelings. For instance, just because Leila now has a preference, it will have nothing to do with her other bonds.. except for the fact that there will be a discrepancy in the strength of them.

Bond strength in a numerical value (1-10)

First bond + prior attachment = 10

First bond + no attachment = 7

First bond + forced = 3

Second bond + prior attachment = 9

Second bond + no attachment = 5

Second bond + forced = 1

Third bond + strong prior attachment = 8

Third bond + no attachment = 3

Third bond + forced = 0

Fourth bond and so on = Non existent

Hopefully that will clear some stuff up for you. Since Leila mated with her boys all at the same time, she has five first bonds. Also, after the initial matehood, and if either person develops feelings for the other, those scales can still climb after the fact as the bond strengthens. For instance.. Leila's for Logan started out at a 7, but is now up to a 9.

I'm being harassed now on a daily basis to get chapters up by my buddy.. so I should hopefully have the next one up this week sometime.

• 1 month later...

Yunno that 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me' saying? Kinda feeling it full force. Within hours of my last post here, I was finishing up that next chapter.. when my entire external harddrive decided to become corrupted and silence itself forever (Wasn't dropped.. wasn't even a year old.. I treated it well! Be warned my fellow earth-dwellers.. technology is a double edge sword!). And guess what? I didn't back it up.. AGAIN (atleast.. not since the last 6 months). I had my life on that thing.. and you would think I should have learned my lesson the first time when my file corrupted.. but no, nope.. I didn't. Not only did that chapter die, so did my next chapter in Wilds.. and the several later chapters of blood moon I had done. GRAH! Only saving grace is I had about 6 months of un-backed up graphics work on it.. so my work is paying the ridiculous amount of money to get it data recovered. Still waiting to see what I get back.. hoping everything, but since then my writing libido took a massive face-flopping dive. Trying to get it going again.. but having to redo writing that was already done is more then frustrating. I'm sorry for the long wait.. nursing job searching and maintaining a full time job in the meantime sucks as well.

• 2 months later...

Sarah: Thank you for the review! It means so much to me to get them. Haha yeah.. and to be honest, sometimes their relationships makes my head hurt! Lol I never realized what a complicated story I started o.o

Anshell: Thank you for your review! OMG! I think I'd love you if you drew them! More than just think, I WOULD love you! That would be awesome! Lol I wish I could draw.. it's a talent I admire greatly.. but have none of myself. As for Mezley, it's funny actually.. in my initial story notes she wasn't supposed to have a large part.. but my mind gets away from me sometimes and I think she wiggled her way into my endearment too, since I decided to go a different direction with her and give her a slightly bigger part and a much happier ending then I originally planned. She'll be around! Worry not. And yeah.. no Logan love seems to be a common thing. I know I must have screwed up his characterization somewhere along the line. Hopefully you'll like him more as the story progresses! The boys will get more air time too, it's just been kind of a complicated road writing the last few chapters and deciding whose POV's I was going to concentrate on. I'll do more POV jumping in later chapters. And I'm glad that scene showed their heart ache! I was hoping to bring that across. And nope, bonds don't break like that. There are only a few things that would break it, but those are for discovery in later chapters! Plenty of Cade smart-assiness upcoming too :P

Alex: Thank you for your review!I try.. I really do. But life seems to get in the way sometimes! But I have a burst of writing inspiration here and there. I'm glad Logan has a fan! Lol was getting worried there!

AE: Thank you for your review! I'm sorry for keeping ya up! I know.. the length is getting out of hand. To be honest, I never thought it would go this long. I'm up to 250 pages in word, narrow margin single spaced o.o As for a balance.. you'll be seeing some of her efforts in later chapters! Also.. I have been really developing that story you mentioned out :) even have a few chapters almost ready for posting.. but I promised myself I'd finish the ones I have up now before starting any new projects. I don't want to be neglectful! But I'm glad I'll have a reader on that one!

Anon: Thank you for your review! I'm very glad you liked it :) I'll try to get the next few chapters out faster.

Guest Anshell

whoa... I can reply here? Awesome. Haven't grabbed the new chapter yet but just wanted you to know how excited I am! I want to do a full review when I can sit down for it XD

You were missed! And so were your stories! Both of the wonderful beasts they are.

- Anshell

P.S. Hope I can message you sometime when I get down to drawing these guys ^_^

• 1 month later...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I missed your post. YES! Reply here all you like! I usually check this more, but I've been crazy busy this month (went on vacation, and got sick.. woohoo, fun times).

Thank you for responding! :) And I think I will just die if you draw something! Please please please link it here! I think my e-mail is somewhere on my profile, but if it's not, you can reach me at rachelmaddie@hotmail.com.

And I promise I will not give up until both are completed!

A: Thank you for the review! I'm very glad you like it :) and I shall continue until it's done, I promise!

Sarah: Thank you for the review! Sometimes.. honestly, I wonder that myself! Haha.. there are so real in my heads, and bug me in my mind quite a lot in my real life (possibly should seek help for that). Though in all seriousness, just about every one of the characters is based on someone I know (their personalities anyways). Between my brothers, family and friends, every single one of them has at least a partial real-person reference. Joss in particular is pretty much my little brother in type (whoever ends up marrying him.. is going to get a real gem in a man. And if she hurts his sweet loving soul.. I shall murder her!) and then the temperamental male.. is just about every guy in my family lol They are all harmless.. but jeezes they have tempers. I guess that's why just about every male character I make has a temper o.O My boyfriend is the only mellow man I know (aside from the little bro, of course).

Merely Truth: Thank you for the review! Yeah losing all that work sucks, and my boss was very unhappy with me for not backing it up.. but I've been able to re-build a lot of it by now, it just made my free-time a little more scarce. I'm the most bummed about losing my photos though. I had quite a few from my family Hawaii vacation I lost. I'm very glad you are hanging in there! I know I take a while.. I'm really trying to cut down on wait times between chapters, but when I get home from work I'm honestly too tired to write most times. Don't worry.. will make them have some fun too! :P

GlidingFingers: Thank you for your review!! I'm very very glad you gave me some insight into some of the characters! I have them so laid out in my head, it's hard for me to know exactly how they are coming across in type. Some of my biggest struggles with character development are what flaws to give each characters but maintain a balance of likability.. because let's face it, everyone has flaws, and if they don't, then we don't have much of a story! Lol But I reaaallllyyy like to know how others perceive them. I LOVE that you got Joss as loving and innocent, hehe.. that's just how I wanted him to come across.

Cade is one of my favorites to write.. lol I love the comic relief character in most movies I watch. I have fun with his dialogue.

Aaron is one of the harder characters to write because when I see the story in my head, it's like a movie.. but in type it's really hard to portray a silent-type without making them sound incredibly dull in writing. There have been times with him that I struggled to figure out what he'd say if he had to speak since I kinda see him communicating more non-verbally, but since it's not in his POV you can't know what he's thinking. But I'm glad he's coming across how I want him!

As for Quinn, I really do adore him. He's like.. the perfect man! It's how I intended him to come off. He's the 'caring' one, the one who keeps them all together. You'll see some interactions in upcoming chapters that will explain a bit more about what's going on in his head at present.. as well as Leila's when it comes to him. And with your wondering about the day at the docks.. I wondered that too! Since I did ALMOST decide to go a different direction when I wrote out that scene. I think if the story hadn't been well received, I would have done a re-write there and revamped the whole thing. But in all honesty.. I'm very glad I didn't.

As for Logan.. I really do think I've done him some great disservice in his characterization! I've failed him as a writer, and I take full responsibility lol He's my favorite, but there is a lot of dislike directed at him. Aside from Leila and Aaron, he's the next hardest to try to portray. Outwardly he's harsh, yes, but it's because he struggles with a lot of internal stuff. I re-read the whole story in this past week trying to see why he's disliked the way he is, since I know it's been a few years since I started writing. I kind of see how he comes across now (being so long detached from those earlier chapters, I re-read them with a different mindset now, since as I write I see the whole picture usually, and how they truly are as opposed to how they are perceived in type). I'm not really sure how I can change it though, since outwardly.. he does come off that way lol. I nearly gave away a whole buncha spoilers in my response here! But after I typed it all out I was like.. oops! Lol Anyways.. I hope the next few chapters will make you understand/like him more.

Then there is Leila. I can't tell you how much I struggle with her! I often wonder if my audience wants to strangle her..lol believe me, sometimes I'd like to too! But I think that's a huge fear of a writer's.. wondering if their main character is likeable, able to draw sympathy, and relatable. After this recent re-read, I do see how she can be annoying at times. I tried to give her reasonable flaws, but still someone you root for. But therein my dilemma lies. I have to make her act irrationally sometimes for the sake of story progression (if she was a compliant little thing.. not a lot would happen!), and again, make her a bit unobservant at times to allow me time to explain things. Though she's a very complicated character because she's both had a hard-life and a sheltered pampered spoiled life. She's a walking contradiction. It's also hard trying to figure out how a girl would react being pretty much 'married' to five men. She has feelings for all of them, which makes it more frustrating for her (and me! Trying to navigate their interactions). Also there is the fact that she's just 18, not fully mature herself and she has to deal with a whole slew of issues most normal 18 year olds don't have to face(being a shifter, arranged marriage, death in the family, multiple life-partners, pregnancy, to name a few!). She's also hormonal with pregnancy, which I'm trying not to overdue too much. But with impending motherhood.. there is bound to be some change in her maturity level. She also has her own Alpha blood that adds to her list of things she struggles with. I've shown her struggle with her alpha-gene on a few occasions, particularly not wanting to submit to her subordinates during sex.. yet the mated-female part of her wants to submit to her mate. I'm not really sure if the subtle stuff I've been putting in is working like I wanted it to.. I feel like I'm failing. Not meaning to give away any spoilers! It's just nice to talk out frustrations every once in a while.

This story has got a lot more complicated than I ever thought it would, but I keep thinking of different twists and turns as I write.. and it's just got away from me.

As for publishing… that scares me to death! I don't really think it's publish worthy. My friend who read it told me the same thing, but I just can't see how I could edit it to be publically accepted and still keep it true to what I had originally imagined. I mean.. I realize 50 Shades is wholly based on sex and made it in the mainstream, but mine would be a bit too taboo I think lol. (I think it would make a pretty funny Manga/Anime though! Hahahaha) Plus I'm afraid it's just not original enough. Supernatural stuff has been done so many times so many ways, and I feel like if I did publish and by some miracle it went somewhere, I'd just end up with a hundred lawsuits saying it's too similar to this or that since I did draw inspiration from quite a few places. I am totally into werewolf stories, as you can probably tell. (Wasn't much a fan of twilight though.. more of an Anne Rice fan) But I put in subtle little nods to other werewolf stories I liked. Vivian is named after Blood and Chocolate's Vivian, and even though I HATED the tv series, I did enjoy the books of 'Bitten' so I gave Vivian's Beta the name Elena. But THANK YOU so much for the compliment! It made my day!! :P And oh dear.. I've written you a novel. My mouth/typing fingers get away from me sometimes.

Edited by Fhelly

• 2 weeks later...

Alex: Yay! I haven't lost you :P THANK YOU for reviewing! I'm glad you like them! Always nice to hear how they're coming off :) Part 2 is definitely going to get interesting! And yes, he did say they could visit, but you'll see what the conditions of it are in Part 2… so basically, as of now, they can't. And they can't even talk to them either, which is a massive source of frustration and anger. I'm not sure yet when I'll put out Part 2, still have some things to do on it.. and I decided to try to focus completely on the main story, so maybe in a few chapters.

A: THANK YOU for reviewing! Always glad to hear from you! I'm glad you liked it! And yes, it's funny.. whenever I set out to do something, it seems they always become way longer then I originally intend.. lol But I am going to try to focus on getting the main story done in the next few months, so worry not! You shall see plenty of our leading wolf lady :)

Gliding Fingers: THANK YOU for reviewing! I'm glad you liked it and thank you for the compliment :) My brain doesn't like to just make side characters.. lol I always have a full story laid out for each of them. Probably going to end up finishing some of the other's that I have in various levels of completion once I finish the main story. The ones I'm going to interject in (Vivian's, Lyndis's and coming soon.. Megan's) is because they will actually intersect at some point. I needed the readers to know what was happening, because it will ease the transitions. And yup.. Gaius is a sweetie! It's gonna kill me what I have to do in part 2 and yeah.. I also like Lyndis a lot.

Haha sometimes I ramble! Sorry about that. I know everyone has their own opinions and will like who they want and I'm totally all for that!! I guess I was just surprised at how many people said they disliked him. I know he's kinda mean sometimes! So I guess it's all good lol. And yeah, I agree with that for Leila :) Though I think her adventuring days are over now!

AE: THANK YOU for reviewing! Nice to hear from you! And sorry! I didn't mean for it to be a teaser.. was actually going to keep going but I had hit my allotted pages I try to keep each chapter and at that point I was having some writer's block. Nothing was coming out right. Definitely some emotional tangly-ness in this chapter! :) And I shall never stop writing! Not even after I finish the stories I have out lol still plenty of things rolling around in my head I'll need to get out! Thank you for your review!

Ali: THANK YOU FOR REVIEWING! Always nice to hear from new people! :) I'm very glad you like it! And yay! Dislike that meanie all you want lol I'm also VERY glad you like the main protagonist! And funny enough.. I usually have that same problem! It's like.. 'you dumbass! why did you do that?!' lol. When I started writing I was intent on never making my main female characters do dumb shit.. but then I realized story progression is hard to do if they never make poor decisions! Writing is a lot harder then I ever thought it would be. It's both frustrating and relaxing for me, as weird as that sounds. I like getting lost in my thoughts, but when things don't go down in type right it's annoying. I usually just walk away and try to get back to it later. It's why it takes me so long sometimes to get chapters out.. it largely depends on my moods. I'm also glad you like them all! I never realized how hard it was going to be weaving this crazy web of relationships.

And aww.. thank you! I dunno, if I ever did publish something, it would probably be this sci-fi story I've had in my head FOREVER, like.. since I was 15 but I've never had enough inspiration to get it down in type. After I finish my two stories here.. I think I might try to get it all out and see what happens. Again.. THANK YOU!

HELP WANTED - SEARCHING FOR BETA!

I haven't heard from my beta in a while, and I'm not sure what's happening with her. I really need someone who can look over my stuff to both edit spelling/grammar and also serve as a bit of a sounding board for me... I'm having some trouble deciding on some major plot points and like to hear another's opinion. So if you don't mind finding out spoilers and are willing to deal with my constantly changing mind (i might have a few versions of chapters) Please contact me at rachelmaddie@hotmail.com or aim me at HBCinamon.

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry it's taking forever for this next chapter. I am working on it! But.. I GOT ENGAGED! and I got a NURSING JOB!! FINALLY! So I am crazy busy... trying to plan a quick wedding since some older (very important to me) family members aren't doing so well/wrapping things up with my old job before I start my career. I also decided to start writing my sci-fi novel that I will try to get published.. so my time is even more divided, but I will finish all these stories. I promise.

GlidingFingers: THANK YOU for your review!! And yup, definitely a change :) Bonds aren't the same for males as they are for females, males can bond multiple times in their lives without any problems.. even to multiple females at once if they wanted.. like Aaron's father had, because it's the female's side that carries the bond. The bond will be explained in greater depth once Megan's chapter rolls around! Don't worry.. I know I give you info in pieces throughout the story and with the time difference between chapters it's hard to piece things together. I'm trying to get them out faster, but life gets in the way! Sometimes not always bad though! lol Just never realized how much research goes into planning a wedding o.o. Most of my free time is going to this right now, since we are trying for an ASAP wedding since some older family members aren't doing so well. Anyways.. yes, the boys could bond again to another female wolf even with their bond to Leila, but their bond to her won't break (it takes some pretty extreme measures to break a bond, I'll go into depth in a later chapter about that). Again, I'm sorry for the long wait! I am actually working on it now :P got some inspiration soooo thought I'd take advantage!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll try to get the next chapters up in a timely fashion, but I work nights now, and it's pretty hard sleeping all day and working all night to find times to write, especially with everything else that's happening in my life right now.. but I'm trying!

And please please please! If anyone is willing to beta for me.. I'd REALLY appreciate it! I'm having some serious issues with some plot lines right now and would love to have some feedback.

AE: THANK YOU for the review :) And glad ya liked em! lol It's getting harder the longer the story goes! And don't worry, the complications will just keep coming :) Again, I appreciate every single review you give me! It really helps keep me going.. and I apologize for the long waits between chapters. My life is super crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

Darkened Moon: THANK YOU for the review! :) It means so much to me! I'm very glad you like it!! And sorry for dipping into your sleep schedule! Lol I'm working on the next update.. but it's coming slow because I work so much. Hopefully will be up in the next few weeks! Thank you for reading!!

• 3 weeks later...

GlidingFingers: Again.. THANK YOU for the review!! I'm so glad you took the time to :) I appreciate them so much. And yes.. yunno what, after checking out a few venues, and realizing there is no possible way I can afford a wedding.. I'm thinking more courthouse with family lol My mom isn't happy.. but it's looking more and more like I'm going that route. Weirdly.. I'm not much of a romantic! Despite what my stories may suggest hahaha, and neither is my husband-to-be. We are just kinda ready to start pumping some kids out.

I'm sorry about the heartache! I kinda felt bad writing it to be honest! And I have so far deviated off my story notes. I have just kinda let my head run away wherever it wants to go.. and this chapter happened o.o. I keep trying to make a wrap up chapter and I keep screwing myself up! So going to have one more after this.. lol And aww.. I'm sorry to make you cry! But it makes me weirdly happy I managed to elicit that emotion! It's what I was going for :) I love Quinn too. He's a sweetie.

As for Ian, Leila really doesn't notice that kinda thing, she is a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to social interactions.. buuuuttt her boys certainly do. I tried to hint at it a few times, but they probably got lost in the other stuff happening. And not that I need anymore tension lol but for whatever weird reason.. I felt his character would be endeared to Leila. Her heritage and feistyness. I actually cut a scene that would explain it a bit more.. but I felt it wasn't necessary at the time.

I have been working on the next chapter all day! I'm hoping I can get it done soon! But I have learned not to make promises. My hubby to be is also feeling a bit neglected! Hahaha.

Guest Gliding Fingers

GlidingFingers: Again.. THANK YOU for the review!! I'm so glad you took the time to :) I appreciate them so much. And yes.. yunno what, after checking out a few venues, and realizing there is no possible way I can afford a wedding.. I'm thinking more courthouse with family lol My mom isn't happy.. but it's looking more and more like I'm going that route. Weirdly.. I'm not much of a romantic! Despite what my stories may suggest hahaha, and neither is my husband-to-be. We are just kinda ready to start pumping some kids out.

I'm sorry about the heartache! I kinda felt bad writing it to be honest! And I have so far deviated off my story notes. I have just kinda let my head run away wherever it wants to go.. and this chapter happened o.o. I keep trying to make a wrap up chapter and I keep screwing myself up! So going to have one more after this.. lol And aww.. I'm sorry to make you cry! But it makes me weirdly happy I managed to elicit that emotion! It's what I was going for :) I love Quinn too. He's a sweetie.

As for Ian, Leila really doesn't notice that kinda thing, she is a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to social interactions.. buuuuttt her boys certainly do. I tried to hint at it a few times, but they probably got lost in the other stuff happening. And not that I need anymore tension lol but for whatever weird reason.. I felt his character would be endeared to Leila. Her heritage and feistyness. I actually cut a scene that would explain it a bit more.. but I felt it wasn't necessary at the time.

I have been working on the next chapter all day! I'm hoping I can get it done soon! But I have learned not to make promises. My hubby to be is also feeling a bit neglected! Hahaha.

There's nothing wrong with courthouse weddings. The majority of my friends that I have, had them. I've already got my wedding planned...even though I don't have a hubby to be, let alone boyfriend yet. I plan to just get a priest and have the wedding at my parents house with a great big bar-b-que after. Simple decorations and easy clean up. I don't want to go through the stress my sister did.

Don't feel bad though. It's a sign of a good writer to get their readers to feel empahy with their characters. I do adore Quinn so. I looked at the pictures you put up as well. For the most part that's how I pictured them, although my mind gives Quinn a bit more mature face. Not much though. I continually have this urge to draw them and actually would really love to with your permission. It'd be a bit more of an anime style though.

For Ian though I figured it was just something my mind missed. It happens. X3

I'm excited for the new chapter, I will gladly wait with anticipation!

Yeah we are thinking bbq too! Or taco man.. since I'm half mexican. That's more me anyways! I'm not too fancy and I hate being the center of attention. And OH MY GOSH!! I would LOVE for someone to draw them! Have at it! And yeah, those pictures didn't match 100%, I was just fooling around! Lol but those appealed to me more then most. But obviously, I intended for them to look more like each other too, being bros.

And naw you didn't miss anything. I glanced back after your review and realized the scene I cut pretty much had all of it lol I forget sometimes what makes it in and what doesn't. The only other one I had was him asking him to see her when he really didn't need to.

Thank you for the reply! I'm on page seven now.. have like, three more to go! Woohoo.

Ali: THANK YOU for the review!! I'm glad I didn't loose ya :P I know it took me a while. I'm reaaallllyyy REALLY trying to pump them out faster but still maintain the quality of what I want the chapters to be (I'm somewhat OCD). I know I've been mean to Quinn, I actually really like him, despite how mean I am to him.. though what's a story without a little heartache? And Leila will certainly try! (And so will I o.O, navigating how to put that into type is kinda challenging). And yeah Marion is one of my fav's too :) I actually have hers and Geoffrey's meeting/story mostly done, but it won't fit in right now. I'll probably finish it and post it at the very end sometime.. But thank you for reading! and Thank you again for the review! They mean so much to me.

GlidingFingers: THANK YOU again for the wonderful review :) I had all this stuff in my notes foorreevvveerrr, I hope it didn't come out too rushed. And I surprised myself with how fast I got that one done lol I'm trying to keep up the pace! As for what he gets from them :) you'll see!

• 3 months later...

Ali: THANK YOU for your reviews. I really appreciate them.. and I know it's been a while. I honestly just don't know where the time goes. this year alone seems to have flown by. I am working two jobs, so I've been completely worn out! Hopefully I won't be doing it much longer.. hoping to get moved up to a better position so I can quit my second job. Maybe by the end of December! More time for writing! Woohoo!

Anywho! Aww.. I know, i feel bad for them too. It's way more complicated to work through their interactions then I ever thought it would be lol especially since Leila really does want to be balanced despite her feelings. As for the water thing.. that came about with my frustration at becoming directionless, I wasn't sure where I was going with it, especially since it's getting harder to write sex scenes! So I was just like.. screw it, he'll just dunk her lol.

I'm working on the next one now!

I know how it feels to have two jobs and it definitely sucks the life out of you! I hope you get promoted also. Thank you for always writing back! It's okay to slow down on the sex scenes. One of the things that I love about Blood Moon is that there is actually a very well written plot. There are many authors who struggle with the balance of plot and smut, but I think you do a very good job of keeping the story well rounded.

Ali: No, Thank YOU for responding! It really does help the writing libido to hear feedback. When there is silence.. it's unnerving! lol

Shelley: THANK YOU for the review!! I'm always super glad to hear from new people! :) I'm trying very hard to get the chapters up faster. Going to use the holiday breaks to my advantage hopefully! Please keep giving me feedback! Good or bad, I want to know!

Sarah: THANK YOU for the review! As always :) Love to hear from you! And yay! Was hoping he'd grow on people lol he's not that bad! I'm working on the next chapter this week.. trying very hard to get it done this weekend.

Sd: THANK YOU for the review! Seriously, it makes me so happy to hear from readers and it really helps me keep going :) So thank you!

Ali: Ooops hit enter too soon. Was going to add to my response hehe. Yeah I struggle a lot with that actually, since I know it's AFF and people come here wanting some sexy stuff! lol But when the story drags on a lot longer (way longer then even I intended) it's hard to keep stuff from becoming repeated and/or kinda corny. I've used all my reserves and have to find more stuff to keep it fresh! lol

blaquerein: THANK YOU for the review! Conundrum for the writer too! Lol I shall keep going until the end! I promise. I'm hoping once my job situation settles down I will have more time for my little hobby :)

GlidingFinders: THANK YOU for your review!! And I'm sorry!! I feel bad for him too :( Take him! Lol And aww.. thank you so much, I am oddly super self-conscious whenever I put out a chapter, especially lately since I have been kind of forcing it, so it definitely puts my nerves at ease knowing it's well received :) And I can't tell you how much that boosts my confidence as a writer knowing my characters are relate-able and able to draw sympathy! Right now I am working about 62 hours a week between two jobs, one a night shift and one a day job lol so it's kinda.. killing me, with lack of a better word! Damn my student debt!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shayshay365: THANK YOU for the review!! It means so much :) And aww.. thank you for the compliment. You are too sweet! I am really glad you like it! I'm working on the next chapter now! The holidays were just super crazy with family in town. It made my day seeing your review!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.