Click Here!

I have a need for a co-writer.

I've looking everywhere for a co-writer to do an AU Transformers story with me and I am not having much luck. Probably because it’s so hard to find anyone who will even write transformers.

I have been out of writing for a longtime and I have a LOT of plot bunnies and don't know what to do with them and I think it would be fun to have someone co-write a fic with me. That and it would help me get back into writing.

The General Plot: The transformers turned human, both factions. No one currently knows why but they are all human with the expectation of the primitive transformers who will find themselves rather reduced in size unless they were already rather small.

Despite the fact they may look human they will be tougher, stronger and far more resilient then a normal human. Watching them deal with everyday life will be entertainment in and of itself but I want to add some darker elements to it. The 'cons will still be around; an anti-Autobot group can be making Autobot\human refashions worse to name a few things

I have a few bunnies running around and I am very open to more bunnies and ideas. I am not a shipper so I am also open to any pairings as well, what I have written here is just a basic idea of what is happening.

What I am looking for: I am looking for someone who will work with me, someone who isn't afraid to make suggestions and has an open mind and is tolerant of head canon since I view strict canon as a straitjacket.

You don't need to know everything there is about the series, just have at least basic knowledge of it and the characters. I'll handle characters that you are not familiar with.

And be friendly, it's not as if I bite. I like suggestions and don't mind having someone to bounce ideas off of.

I am not a newbie when it comes to smut and pretty much nothing scares me off, not non con, not bondage, not hard core dark goodness. I write almost nothing but m\m and have no issues with making human on Transformer smut.

I have both YIM and AIM

My Weakness: Beginnings, I always seem to have trouble coming up with a beginning

Fandoms I Write in: Transforms Gen one and Transforms Bayverse.

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.