Click Here!

Negima (Straight Shota)

Tonberry101

This story includes Negi and the following girls to molest him, Asuna, Ayaka, Chisame, Mana, Adult Eva, Kaeda, Chachamaru, Kasumi, Akira, Shizuna(the teacher), Nekane (the cousin),and Theodora(the princess). Basically any girl with a mature figure and the debauchery should start when Negi drinks the love potion and the first person to corner him should be Shizuna while at first he thinks he is safe around her. Make it so Negi and Asuna have a more special bond like in the series then introduce the girls sexually to Negi in key moments for example I like the idea of Kaede and Mana getting him when he drops in on Kaede when she is in the mountains (Mana decides to go with her). As for Eva I suggest when she tries to drink his blood she actually gets a hold of him but decides to play with him first in a intamite way. I want to leave Konoka and Setsuna alone as a pair, and you can pair Nadoka and Yue as a pair if wanted. You can introduce other women as long as they have bountiful assets (Breasts) and are not lolis that includes Eva in which I would actually rather she stay in her adult form. As for the sex itself I like it when the women are in charge but no pegging and keep it mostly vanilla and keep the characters ages as they are in the series so Negi is 10 and the girls are 15, 16, and so on. So if anyone feels up to it would love to read a story like this.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.