Click Here!

Imprisoned review replies

2rainsong2

HAPPY ST> PATRICK'S DAY all you happy little green lovers!!! My head hurts but drank enough green beer to make my tongue that color for at least a week!! LOL So today...I write!

Finally getting around to this! Sorry it took 9 chapters to get around to it!! Here we go!!

First of all thank you all soooo much for the great reviews and support for this story that I was really confused on for awhile, but it's kind of just coming to me now and taking on it's own life. I love you all mucho mucho!

Wolfluv:Yes, the cliffy whore is still alive and well! LOL I loved how your soda came out of your nose when you read about the women walking in on Trevor. AND you and the others who guess he knew they were coming were right. He did know. The Manson family!! LMAO!!! Loved it! They are huh! Creepy and perfectly scary like them!! LOL

Dazednadconfused: The Cliffy Witchy!!! Yes, I am and sorry it drives you crazy but it's fun...lmao! Yeah Caleb and Cain are twins but the how why and how they got separated and all that is still to come. And yes, his parents know how creepy Caleb is! They are creepy too as you will see!

Lisa: So glad you're enjoying this! Caleb is a little off but you will discover why he is so creepy sooner or later. I haven't even come close to knowing how long this story will be yet! Cain did luck out meeting Omar and Karen or...is it just Cain himself that does that to people?? That is yet to be seen! Trevor and Judy will talk eventually but it will bring up more questions than answers! Cain's grandpa may or may not have some of those answers! I'm glad you and everyone seemed to like the comic relief in Trevor getting busted naked by the moms! That one just came as I was writing it too. Creeps me out how this story is doing that!!!

Katniss: Yes, they are brothers and soon they will discover not just adopted brothers but I am pretty sure everyone got that part already so I am not letting any cat out of the bag! LOL I know someone can stop Caleb just who it will be hasn't worked it's way into my crazy brain! LOL

Jessie: Yes, the fact that Caleb killed Nigel is coming out soon, but there is a mysterious lack of proof and the one who turns him in will suffer for it! To be continued! More answers and questions still to come....

To everyone before the last two pages of reviews I hope your questions have been answered in the story already I THINK I did but if not let me know! Thank you all for the reviews, I really love them! They make me want to write more and more each day! SO if I get fired you all will support me while I stay home and write.....???? J/K I'm balancing pretty well so far!! LOL LOVE YOU *licks*!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.