Click Here!

Story Discussion Groups?

TheBlackadder

Okay,

So here is my plan, I’ve noticed that at the bottom of the page of each story it says, “Discuss this story” you can click the link and it takes you to the AFF site but it doesn’t really take you to any specific place. So I thought I would make one, cross my fingers, and PRAY that maybe I could not only get some people to read my story, but get some feedback (That I could actually answer to. The review thing is GREAT but then people ask you questions and your sitting there going “ . . . . .well shoot . . . .” cause there’s no way to answer.) and some discussion with real people on the story OTHER then spelling and grammar. Like “Oh . . .well the characters could have done that, or . . . I wish the characters could have really been more open minded about this . . .” You know like those discussions you get into with your friends after seeing a movie? That would be kinda cool.

So here it goes. Here’s my story, and hopefully maybe someone wants to discuss it? Maybe?

Title – Tortuga: Roses and Thorns

Author – Miss Marian Kimberly Welty

Summery - This is a fan fiction focused on James Norrington on the Island of Tortuga after he resigned his commission at Port Royal for failing to bring back Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl. Having lost everything, his position, his rank, and his place, he's forced to view life from a different perspective.

Ratings – Adult, NC-17, for Violence, language, and sexual content.

Pairings – James Norrington (or the Former Commodore), and OC (Original Character)

Spoilers - ???

Feedback – Yes Please, as much as I can get.

URLhttp://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091697

Oceans of Love, ~TheBlackadder~

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.