Click Here!

I Have Never....

Guest Melody Fate

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither have I... That's just rude to do that...

I have never rode a motorcycle off a cliff... o.O

that was random...

Neither have I...

But I was depressed because I was contemplating all the stuff I've never done.

You have to admit, it's pretty depressing.

I have never punched someone in the face

I believe I have... it was my boyfriend at the time and it was actually by accident... though he swore I did it on purpose.. yeah whatever...

And I know what you mean about the not doing a lot of stuff... ~sighs~

I have never dance on the beach until the stars...

I haven't either... but is willing to do it with you BeccaStar~! ;3 <3

I have never overcame my fears yet -__-

that's just lame >_>

Not the point of the thread and most of all: Don't be a pussy!

And about the dancing under the stars: Me neither, though I'd like to... And there's this really cool dutch song about Dancing by the sea... -sigh-

I have never said I don't have any regrets

that's just lame >_>

Not the point of the thread and most of all: Don't be a pussy!

And about the dancing under the stars: Me neither, though I'd like to... And there's this really cool dutch song about Dancing by the sea... -sigh-

I have never said I don't have any regrets

I said I have never and it is a point to the thread if its I have never you dumbass! Its not lame and I am not a pussy! You don't even know, first of all, what those fears are so don't be such an asshole! I know I am a strong person and brave one, you just don't know the half of it or even know me in the first place! So don't be disrespectful of my experiences! Cause I'm not with yours!

Anyways...

I have been in a relationship that has lasted more than 5 months, my relationship has lasted almost 3 years now and is happily married. ^^

I have never seen the man on the moon! X3

I said I have never and it is a point to the thread if its I have never you dumbass! Its not lame and I am not a pussy! You don't even know, first of all, what those fears are so don't be such an asshole! I know I am a strong person and brave one, you just don't know the half of it or even know me in the first place! So don't be disrespectful of my experiences! Cause I'm not with yours!

Anyways...

I have been in a relationship that has lasted more than 5 months, my relationship has lasted almost 3 years now and is happily married. ^^

I have never seen the man on the moon! X3

Neither have I

Can you actually hear yourself talking? Or is it just a buzzing sound in the back of your head?

You said "I have never overcame my fears yet". That's not even a sentence anymore XD

I'm not even sure if you're an emo or a hippie.

-I'll stop myself before flaming gets out of hand-

I have never peed blood :devil:

Can you actually hear yourself talking? Or is it just a buzzing sound in the back of your head?

You said "I have never overcame my fears yet". That's not even a sentence anymore XD

I'm not even sure if you're an emo or a hippie.

-I'll stop myself before flaming gets out of hand-

I have never peed blood :devil:

Neither have I

I am not an emo or a hippie! X3 Emos are people who cut themselves for attention and whines and bitches and hangs out on myspace all day. I don't do any of those on here or outside in the real world. >.< This link

will explain who and what an emo is and I am NOT what they explain! lol XD; (its really funny)

I have never died XP

sober? never XDD

yeah never sober....but apparently when im drunk i climb onto tables and dance... and there are pics to prove it...embarrassing but...lol..

anyways

i've never been to USA either...

ive never seen the godfather movies....

Guest Jullians

lol I cant dance when i'm drunk... coz i just fall over and oer :S

em. i've never seen the Godfather movie too... and I dont know if it's worth it :/

I've never had green hair (I have just blue and pink strikes XD)

[font="Century Gothic"]lol the good times you have when drunk...

i have to say i've never had green hair either.....

.....okay im seriously running out of things...this game is soo much more fun when there is a bottle of vodka and shot glasses........

anyways:

i have never done kareoke...[/font]

oh i really really really want a tattoo but im not good with pain..... i have a thing for tattoos.....*drools* soo hot!

um i never got anything pierced other then my ears....i want to get my tongue peirced though!

Guest Jullians

ditto. I pierced my ears 7 times (i have 6 lobes and 1 in the cartilage..)

I've never learned French (or is it i've never had learn French?.. baa i'm too tire for this shite)