Click Here!

I Have Never....

Guest Melody Fate

I haven't either. My mom was a nurse (before she retired.) The doctors never pulled any punches on us.

I have never... had a problem with the doctors who have examined me.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echtrae

Not just one, but I have bought multi-packs. I didn't know you could buy just one, though I'm not sure what the point would be.

I have never been able to stop with just one.

Well, there are three reasons:

1. They aren't organized into a mass movement. It's a bunch of tiny factions that want it, but everyone disagrees with how it should be done.

2. George W. getting impeached would mean that Dick Cheney would become president - and that's even worse. sad.gif

3. The rich and powerful have George in their back pocket, so they want to keep him there.

I have never... felt so oppressed by the wealthy before George W. took office.

Only once... it was a Blue Bird brand bus. (They make the short buses.) It was for the kid down the street, though.

(Of course, you're all probably thinking "she'ya right!") rolleyes.gif

I have never... gone to an anime convention with the sole purpose of picking up babes. (Or studs if you like guys. Sure, there are some hotties around the ones I go to, but they're too young for me.)

Guest echtrae

Neither have I. I used to use Betty.

I have never called a random unknown person Spencer just to see what kind of reaction I would get. (I called him Frank actually biggrin.gif)